Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Servetek Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Servetek Interview (2082 Views)

Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Servetek Interview by Ehiwere(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2006
Dear all,

Reference to the above subject matter and you CV dropped in our email box.

You are hereby invited for an interview in our organisation.  Please be informed of the details of the interview as stated below:

DATE:      Friday, 10th November, 2006

TIME       3.00p.m

VENUE:    Servetek Engineering Nigeria Limited
                Plot 52, Morrison Crescent
                Oregun - Alausa
                Ikeja - Lagos

Description - 

From Ojota take a bus going to Ikeja and drop at Alausa bus stop, cross to the other side and ask for the venue.

From Ikeja, take a bus going to Ojota and drop at Alausa Bus stop and ask from there.

Please liaise with the undersigned for any enquiry you may have on this issue.

Hello any body in the house that was called for this interview.Actually i got to know that very day,So it wasnt possible for me to make it,as i am presently in Jigawa state.My Advice to this people is that they should try calling the contact person and mailing at the same time,cos this should be the 3rd Interview in a roll that am missing 1st is Computer Warehouse and this.
  Am not too border cos when i called the company they nothing can be done.I made up my mind and Give God the Glory cos every thing have a purpose.And what will be will be.

Any way,Did any body in the house made the interview,if yes how was i t.

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Test Format / Uba Banking School! Anyone With Latest Info. / Intercontinental Bank Ghana Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.