Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1618 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Not Hot In Economic Affairs / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DLondonboiy: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
The truth is we can't continue like this till 2019..We just can not.
Most Nigerians were deceived into voting a mad man. Buhari is literally mad ( I think senility would be more appropriate)
Heat wan kill person..No light, no fuel..

if we continue like this many people would be out of business in no time, many good Nigerians..because of their mistake...innocent mistake which can be corrected.

we need buhari out...let him at least handover to osibandee or osibanjo or who ever the vice president is...

Was this not the reason IBB and his boys struck when they did that year?
is the tourist even in the country?

1 Like

Re: . by SleekMallam: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
In sophisticated societies, buhari and family should be packing their bags and heading to daura by now.

4 Likes

Re: . by DLondonboiy: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2016
SleekMallam:
In sophisticated societies, buhari and family should be packing their bags and heading to daura by now.

why is 9ja different?
Re: . by SleekMallam: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016
DLondonboiy:

why is 9ja different?
Her case defy logic.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Get a life

1 Like

Re: . by Abudu2000(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2016
how many of us remember the so called threath against MTN is the didn't pay any fine,but guess what ,no one is talking about the dine anymore and the shocking news was that buhari says he has forgiven them!!!! my people buhari is a great fraud and no better than his predecessors!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by DLondonboiy: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
profolaolu:
Get a life
what?
Re: . by DLondonboiy: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Abudu2000:
how many of us remember the so called threath against MTN is the didn't pay any fine,but guess what ,no one is talking about the dine anymore and the shocking news was that buhari says he has forgiven them!!!! my people buhari is a great fraud and no better than his predecessors!!!

I don't understand...

can nothing be done?

buhari is fraud ( fact established!

what next?

3 Likes

Re: . by Kyase(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
You know how many northern senators dey?
Forget if na PDP or APC those guys no go allow am, period.

1 Like

Re: . by Abudu2000(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
DLondonboiy:

I don't understand...

can nothing be done?

buhari is fraud ( fact established!

what next?
all the so called leaders live under the Cloak of fear,who will bell the cat,everyone of them is shivering in cowardice...that Bleep is due for impeachment for dereliction of duty!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Polar3: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Abudu2000:

and that was after he secretly collected the innitial #50b on behalf of the NCC. Ncc cried out and went to the nass but was told "OYO LO WA"..they are all afraid of the daura grass importer....nigerians come 2nd to grasses for cows
#IMPEACHTHEGRASSIMPORTERNOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DLondonboiy: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2016
we cannot continue like this o
Re: . by grbgrb4(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
buhari should be impeached,i despise him,and i know i'am not alone.

3 Likes

Re: . by zendy: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
DLondonboiy:
The truth is we can't continue like this till 2019..We just can not.
Most Nigerians were deceived into voting a mad man. Buhari is literally mad ( I think senility would be more appropriate)
Heat wan kill person..No light, no fuel..

if we continue like this many people would be out of business in no time, many good Nigerians..because of their mistake...innocent mistake which can be corrected.

we need buhari out...let him at least handover to osibandee or osibanjo or who ever the vice president is...

Was this not the reason IBB and his boys struck when they did that year?
is the tourist even in the country?

Buhari and APC promised 'change'. Nobody bothered to ask them if they meant change for the better or change for the worse.........

1 Like

Re: . by DLondonboiy: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2016
zendy:

Buhari and APC promised 'change'. Nobody bothered to ask them if they meant change for the better or change for the worse.........

OK many Nigerians made mistake...
can we not kick them out?

1 Like

Re: . by veraponpo(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
When small boys like the OP talk you know from the way the analyse cases.

You blame Buhari for fuel when he was the one that paid over N500b that Jonathan owed the marketers.

You blame Buhari for electricity when he is the one that has ever reached over 5000 megawatts in the history of Nigeria but the vandals have been on the loose.

You blame Buhari for his trips, when he is trying to raise FX that Jonathan and his cronies squandered when they were in power.

You blame Buhari for FX rise when it was Jonathan that finished all our foreign reserve that Obasanjo saved.

There is what is called cause effect analysis.

Note that Buhari is just about to implement his own first budget. Start your blame game after first budget.

2 Likes

Re: . by zendy: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
DLondonboiy:

OK many Nigerians made mistake...
can we not kick them out?

Not a chance. You need 2 thirds of the national assembly to kick him out and Buharis fellow northerners have more than that number. You think they are going to kick out their brother so that Osibanjo can get in? Everybody will have to endure for another 3 years and pray to God that the suffering will reduce.
Re: . by DLondonboiy: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=veraponpo post=44514913]
People like u is the reason why we can't progress as a country..
if you cant speak the truth when need be...then I can only wonder if you are a human being.

if you still blame the former president and still worship Buhari-your lord and personal saviour at this critical time in our nation then my brother you are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: . by DLondonboiy: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
zendy:

Not a chance. You need 2 thirds of the national assembly to kick him out and Buharis fellow northerners have more than that number. You think they are going to kick out their brother so that Osibanjo can get in? Everybody will have to endure for another 3 years and pray to God that the suffering will reduce.

in other words, it no longer about competence.... its now a brother and sister thing...because u are my brother I won't impeach u...abi?
Re: . by modath(f): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Kyase:
You know how many northern senators dey?
Forget if na PDP or APC those guys no go allow am, period.

Why did you have to rain on the OP's wailing parade nah?

Of 109 senators, 57 (more than half) are northerners with 45 being from predominantly hausa speaking parts, not to talk of Bubu's loyalists from other parts... a nor fit laugh abeg.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As e dey now, na to dey pray make Bubu favour person cos crying, cursing, protest, character assassination nor go solve am! grin grin
Re: . by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

Why did you have to rain on the OP's wailing parade nah?

Of 109 senators, 57 (more than half) are northerners with 45 being from predominantly hausa speaking parts, not to talk of Bubu's loyalists from other parts... a nor fit laugh abeg.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As e dey now, na to dey pray make Bubu favour person cos crying, cursing, protest, character assassination nor go solve am! grin grin
Dem never see anything yet.
With buhari doing well in the next 3years I wonder how they will cope come 2019..... sad cry
Re: . by plaetton: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
veraponpo:

You blame Buhari for fuel when he was the one that paid over N500b that Jonathan owed the marketers.

You blame Buhari for electricity when he is the one that has ever reached over 5000 megawatts in the history of Nigeria but the vandals have been on the loose.

You blame Buhari for his trips, when he is trying to raise FX that Jonathan and his cronies squandered when they were in power.

You blame Buhari for FX rise when it was Jonathan that finished all our foreign reserve that Obasanjo saved.

Note that Buhari is just about to implement his own first budget. Start your blame game after first budget.

Very silly, Very juvenile take on current affairs.

GEJ left 10x more foreign reserves, $30b, than OBJ inherited in 1999.

GEJ left far less Debt than OBJ inherited in 1999.

Let me add that Buhari has the unenviable world record of being the President of a modern nation that for 3 hrs last week, produced ZERO electricity.

The budget was dead on arrival, fraught with padding. Fraud and misplaced priorities.

One day, and soon too, you will stop blaming Jonathan and come to terms with the sheer incompetence of this regime.

11 months of management without a clear direction is the definition of cluelessness and incompetence.

Call a spade a spade.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by enlightenedmind: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=44515352][/quote]
Of cuz it is d former govt. Who else is it? All this mess is dier mess. Why did we not have even 1 working refinery in dis country for 16years? Is DAT buhari? Why did we not have 1 fully functional power grid in 16 years? Is DAT buhari? If u think we r going to continue importing fuel u r dreamer. If we cannot refine our oil everyone should buy canvas and be trekking. And BTW impeach buhari n put who? If you have personal hatred for him that has nothing to do with us or Nigeria. When u meet him in private u can beat him if u like. When it comes to national affairs please keep ur religious, tribal prejudice to itself. Thanks
Re: . by Abudu2000(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

and that was after he secretly collected the innitial #50b on behalf of the NCC. Ncc cried out and went to the nass but was told "OYO LO WA"..they are all afraid of the daura grass importer....nigerians come 2nd to grasses for cows
#IMPEACHTHEGRASSIMPORTERNOW
until we the people learn to stand for our right, we shall never get a better leader even in years to come,but the question is "who will stay at the battle front" no one us ready to die in naija ooo,even the few heroes we had(oshiobaba and co) has been kept shut by corruption!!! may god help his children.
Re: . by zendy: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
DLondonboiy:

in other words, it no longer about competence.... its now a brother and sister thing...because u are my brother I won't impeach u...abi?

That's the way it's always been. It has never been about competence, it's always been about political interests. How do you think a 72 year old illiterate cattle rearer became your president when there are far more competent people out there?
Re: . by SleekMallam: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
LOL at buhari taking generation to an all time 5,000MW and then Zero MW! Such a magician!
Re: . by Armaggedon: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
When israelite complained of hardship during the reign of king Solomon(the wisest king ever) Rehoboam succeded him and taught them the real meaning of hardship. An attempt by israelites to rebel and "impeach" him divide the kingdom of israel, 'each man to his tent'

Nigeria's time is up no one can stop it!
Re: . by Flets: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
veraponpo:

Are you for real or you are having fun fooling yourself? Do we have people with this warped and misguided mindsets? I thought reality have beat the stupidity out the eyes of zombies like you?..... Now answer these questions based on your comments

If Jonathan owed marketers 500bn, how come there was stable supply of refined petroleum products for a good part of his 5yrs in power?, why did the marketers have to wait to take it out on Buhari?

You said Buhari is responsible for 5000Mw, Now I ask ... how did he achieve it and when? what power plants did he construct? what power facilities did he put in place for improved power? What did the previous govt do to manage the pipeline vandals that led to improved power and what is Buhari doing to manage it? Why did pipe vandalism increase under Buhari and where did he get it wrong giving us 0MW power record?

Kindly explain how Jonathan and his cronies squandered your FX in clear terms? Jonathan left dollar at 220 naira per dollar, Buhari took it to 400 naira per dollar at a time?

You talk about reserves, kindly tell me the governors who requested to have our reserves squandered and even took the FG to court ..... before you play dumb, they are APC governors and serving ministers under this APC fraud arrangement (Amaechi, Fashola, aregbesola, Fayemi etc)

So what is the cause effect analysis? if you had any analytical acumen, you will understand that Nigeria under Buhari has been reacting to all the wrong moves and policies instigated by our illiterate president.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Actually Took Up Arms To Liberate South Africans / Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa / Governor El-rufai Memo To President Buhari: 10 Things He Said..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.