Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme (1521 Views)

Who's Got A Premium Responsive Osclass Theme??? / Free Premium Responsive Wordpress Themes For Personal Blog / Premium Responsive Wordpress News, Magazine And Blog Theme For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with a premium wordpress theme. I've grown out of the one i'm currently using. It's in a grid form and makes my site look very scanty.
You can see my current theme at the link in my signature, reviews are also welcomed.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by appsintell: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
i can help you with a theme...plus i can turn it into an android app for you also ..
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
appsintell:
i can help you with a theme...plus i can turn it into an android app for you also ..

I just need a theme for now.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by semasir: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
You may like the one used on this site: www.newsacrossnigeria.com, that's my latest work and it's lovely

geniusgenes:
Please I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with a premium wordpress theme. I've grown out of the one i'm currently using. It's in a grid form and makes my site look very scanty.
You can see my current theme at the link in my signature, reviews are also welcomed.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by Prospecmarley(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
do u like this theme http://warriloaded.ga
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Prospecmarley:
do u like this theme http://warriloaded.ga

no sir

semasir:
You may like the one used on this site: www.newsacrossnigeria.com, that's my latest work and it's lovely

this is really nice on pc, but not so sleek on mobile. how about the load time?
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2016
geniusgenes:

no sir

I can gv you link to where you can download different premium themes and plugins of your choice for a fee.

You can also download plugin that will turn your wordpress website to android mobile app.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

I can gv you link to where you can download different premium themes and plugins of your choice for a fee.

You can also download plugin that will turn your wordpress website to android mobile app.

And what if i dont like any?
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
geniusgenes:

And what if i dont like any?

That's not possible bro except you're not from this planet earth.

Themes and plugin are uupload everyday.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

That's not possible bro except you're not from this planet earth.

Themes and plugin are uupload everyday.

i just went through 140, and i still didnt like any.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
geniusgenes:

i just went through 140, and i still didnt like any.

I don't get you, you went through 140@where?
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by geniusgenes: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

I don't get you, you went through 140@where?

140 premium themes...

Schools For Interior Decoration
Home Design Schools In Nigeria
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by semasir: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Load time is quite okay and takes some secs

geniusgenes:

no sir

Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by Brainaic(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
I think you will like the Newsmag or newpaper theme. Check demo.tagdiv.com/newsmag and demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper for their respective demos. If you like them, you let me know.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by CLIQBOY(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Brainaic:
I think you will like the Newsmag or newpaper theme. Check demo.tagdiv.com/newsmag and demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper for their respective demos. If you like them, you let me know.
This is the best theme I have ever seen on wordpress... currently using it on my site http://ngtechy.com

Awesome templates but very complicated
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by great664(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Go for AdMag don't know much about it but it's smooth and responsive, that's what Naijaloaded is using
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by CEOcountry(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
geniusgenes:

whatever purpose your website is to serve, go to themeforest.net search and explore the wordpress section, let me know the name of the theme u need.
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by gidimasters(m): 1:24am On May 21, 2016
CEOcountry:

whatever purpose your website is to serve, go to themeforest.net search and explore the wordpress section, let me know the name of the theme u need.

sir, have already explored themeforest and i will gladly go with either MH MAGAZINE OR SMARTMAG
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by CEOcountry(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2016
gidimasters:
sir, have already explored themeforest and i will gladly go with either MH MAGAZINE OR SMARTMAG

Please do let me get back to you as i check my archive.

Between, for a reason ill like that you email me. so i dont forget.

Thanks
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by gidimasters(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
CEOcountry:

Please do let me get back to you as i check my archive.

Between, for a reason ill like that you email me. so i dont forget.

Thanks
ohh thanks, its still me okikiola... i got the gadgetine theme buh its not okay on mobile phone
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by CEOcountry(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
gidimasters:
ohh thanks, its still me okikiola... i got the gadgetine theme buh its not okay on mobile phone

Oh okiki am so sorry
I am replying you here rather later. Am really sorry. Been out, and I dint remember to check here, as emails were going to spam. Do you still need the themes?
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by gidimasters(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2016
CEOcountry:

Oh okiki am so sorry
I am replying you here rather later. Am really sorry. Been out, and I dint remember to check here, as emails were going to spam. Do you still need the themes?

You don forget me sef.....
Re: Please Help With A Premium Responsive Wordpress Theme by CEOcountry(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
gidimasters:

You don forget me sef.....

Am really sorry, I was choiceless. Please bear

(1) (Reply)

Russia Phone Number For Sms Verification / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense Use In Nigeria / Mini-importation Business For Only Serious Minded Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.