Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? (1012 Views)

The Boy Googo (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? by AfroMighty(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mother: Son I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that person is your real father. Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged. Mother: I am sorry, he was my first love and I could not marry him cause we are of different religions. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever. Son: No I am speaking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father I know and so will that be. Mother: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him. Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind! Phone: Morning Son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father. Son: Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!! Thank God! I always knew there was something special about me... Thank you mum. Will you do the same if you are the boy?
Re: Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
b4 nko, but I won't shout daddy like village boy... just gonna ask him why it took him so long to claim his property ..

1 Like

Re: Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? by moyakz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
before nko?na to pack go him house sure pass o.
lol@d poster above me
Re: Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? by obizzy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
I need to add this to my prayer points tonight.

I decree this kain breaking news in my life. IJN. Amen.
Re: Will You Do The Same If You Are The Boy? by AfroMighty(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
WarRLaY:
b4 nko, but I won't shout daddy like village boy... just gonna ask him why it took him so long to claim his property ..
and when he's coming for you

(1) (Reply)

When Your Muslim Friend That Ate 3 Plates Of Rice & Chicken At Easter Says / Collection Of Akpors Jokes (enter Here) / Man Who Still Doesn’t Know Who Won Election Wants To Keep It That Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.