Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,972 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Important Android Application You Need To Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Android Application You Need To Have (491 Views)

(video) This How To Convert Any Website /blog To Android Application / How To Activate Background Play On Youtube Android Application / See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Android Application You Need To Have by cyrilomeru: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
As an android user, to make your android more fun, you need to have reasonable and important application, some just buy android and not knowing useful application that can help them keep moving with the smart life, like I said in my recent article about things to know before buying android smart phone, 90 percent of the world now use android phones, android has most features that a computer has, just like the iphones, as we all know android producers are coming out with new OS day by day, and that motivate developers in producing more applications with more features, today I will mention some few important application and there features, you can get this applications from playstore, you can also get them from other website, you can easily get them by searching google, but it is more secure to get them from playstore, because they are the right source. Just relax and read on, let me make make your smart life more fun ,

IMPORTANT ANDROID APPLICATION

Adobe Reader- Not everyone will need adobe reader, but for my fellow bloggers and office workers, I think you will need it, adobe be reader is a pdf document reader, as will all know, this is a computer software, but android developers has made it available for android phones, some people just want to use there computer for this feature without knowing they can easily do it with there phone, some even went to the extent of borrowing their neighbors computer, this is a good news for, get it on playstore.

BeautyPlus- Beautyplus is a photo editor just like photoshop, you don’t have to logon to your computer and launch photoshop before editing your photo, android developers has made this feature for your android phone, This application can clean up your picture with just one click, it also has a lot of effect, get it on playstore.

Mobile banking App- This is a bank application use for all sort of transaction, like Balance inquiring, transfer, recharge and many more feature, you don’t need to go to the bank to deposit money in your brother, sister or friends account, for you can do it at home with your phone in not less than 3 minutes, you no longer need to queue up in the ATM, you can also use it to pay bills, like light bills, dstv etc, all bank have their different app for this, you can get it from play store, or you can get it from your bank.

Applocker- If you are that type who like keeping things secrete like me, the this app is for you, you can use this app to lock all your application that you don’t want other people to access without your permission, you can lock all this app with Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can lock your private app like, message, call, whatsapp, facebook, BBM etc, you can get it on playstore

MX Player- If you have an android phone and like watching videos, and you don’t have MX player, just know you are missing something, this app play all type of video format, it has a lot of features that can keep you going with your latest movies, if you don’t have this app, rush quickly to get it on playstore. Source. http://www.techpressng.com/2016/03/important-android-application-you-need.html

(1) (Reply)

Windows Phone Or Android Phones: Which Is Better? / Is Airtel's Time- Based Bundle Still Working? / What Is The Best Bbm Phone I Can Buy For 12k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.