Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

We Are Our Own Problems!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Our Own Problems!!! (1118 Views)

This Administration Created Their Own Problems / Why Southerners Are Thier Own Problems / Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Our Own Problems!!! by skedy1(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2016
WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Politically i tell you!
This country is divided into three groups of people today!!!

1) Those who want PMB to fail so that they can justify what they told their friends before the elections. They want him to fail so that they can say "i told u not to vote this man!!!

2) The second group are those who have decided that PMB can never be wrong! Therefore even when he picks Amaechi as a technocrat minister, he was right! Even when he is yet to find solutions to the problems of our dear country, he is still right!!

3) The 3rd group are those that doesn't belong to any of the above mentioned groups! Not because they don't care but because they lack the awareness of what is going on in our country today!!

I have problems with all these groups of people! First and foremost, I want to know your political culture as an individual, are you a parochial participant? Or a subject participant? Or you're a participating participant What is your part in all these? What have you contributed in addressing the issues in your house talk less of the
country

People wake up everyday without money to even afford a newspaper, yet they decimate proper and structured
criticism!
We are our own problems! The invincible hands of capitalism is hanging around our neck! This is why pure water is now N20, this is why garri will soon become N50 a cup, this is why water-leaf, yam and cassava can no longer be accessible! When you ask why the price of
our local goods are changing, the farmer accuses d dollar, the mechanic accuses the dollar, the carpenter accuses the dollar! For christ sake, what business has our goods related to dollar? You catch a fish in river benue and you increase the price, you accuse dollar! I am not saying d price of dollar is ok but yet am against the advantages taken by Nigerians on fellow Nigerians!

I cant support or criticize this government on economic
reasons because we still await the success of the 2016 budget.
Until the budget is passed, all this government has don is fight corruption, fight boko haram, huddle fuel, travel all over the world!
Yes! now boko haram no longer kill us but hunger is
killing us! Boko haram left and hunger came! Pls we can't fight hunger, we prefer boko haram. Instead of dis suffering then #BringBackOurBokoHaram.

Do i see a sign of incompetence in both the legislative and the judicial arm of government? Why is the budget having too many grammer?? Please we want results.
PMB, needless to say this that if they conduct presidential
elections today, you will fail, even within Aso rock! If your mother was still alive, am sure she might not even vote her own son for a 2nd term! This is not because you have failed as a president but the number of angry Nigerians are increasing as the suffering increases!

The so much talk about "Change" is now being mocked with so many meanings. People even prefer corruption to the change agenda of your party!
Yes! in the streets, things are that bad. Yes! in the streets, things are worst. Yes! in the streets, the people are hungry, testy, suffering and some are dying!!!
Do something now because come 2019, the people in the streets are planing to change The change...
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by Babalegba(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigeria is not a civilized nation, that is Nigeria's main problem. The people are unable to think aright and sadly there is no sign of improvement in that area for the foreseeable future

1 Like

Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by skedy1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babalegba:
Nigeria is not a civilized nation, that is Nigeria's main problem. The people are unable to think aright and sadly there is no sign of improvement in that area for the foreseeable future

It kills me!
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
PMB= Private Mail Box

Na one chance ride we dey oooo grin

Em don pocket all our money, come dump us for recession grin

Chai dere rissss God oooo grin
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by idupaul: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Point of correction ,most people and that includes me voted for Buhari to succeed and not fail ..Nobody is praying for him to fail but the truth is he has failed already ..I have lost any ounce of confidence in his ability to lead Nigeria to great heights
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by skedy1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
Point of correction ,most people and that includes me voted for Buhari to succeed and not fail ..Nobody is praying for him to fail but the truth is he has failed already ..I have lost any ounce of confidence in his ability to lead Nigeria to great heights

We can only hope for a better tomorrow
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by NNAMDIII(m): 2:55am On May 21, 2017
skedy1:

We can only hope for a better tomorrow
sir! were you later enlisted into the Army last year? i was reading one of your post about Captain German dose cool cool
Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by skedy1(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
sir! were you later enlisted into the Army last year? i was reading one of your post about Captain German dose cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by NNAMDIII(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2017
skedy1:

Lol!

Yes sir.
Nice one!

Re: We Are Our Own Problems!!! by skedy1(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: Billionaire Loses NICON, Oil Company, Houses To N50bn Debt / Aisha Buhari Should Travel To USA If Fayose Is Lying.i Hail Fayose's Courage / Open Letter To Senator Ajayi Boroffice - A Call To Statesmanship And Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.