Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Obsolete Post - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obsolete Post (869 Views)

Obsolete Post / Obsolete Post / Obsolete Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsolete Post by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
Re: Obsolete Post by ztyle(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
Guy tell us the koko, na Cominq soon we wan chop?
Re: Obsolete Post by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ztyle, abeg help me ask am o.
Re: Obsolete Post by successlin: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
xsolution, thank you for your information and contribution on this forum. However I want you to know that puting us in suspense is not good enough. There is no need for it, note that delaying information may get somebody that may benefit from it into trouble or embarassment if he does not get it at the right time. Time is the most expensive commodity now It can not be bought. Tell us what you know and that you think we all can benefit from, NOW and I think that is the essence of the forum.
Re: Obsolete Post by mastercee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
abeg we still they wait ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Obsolete Post by mygee33(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
The waiting continues!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obsolete Post by justwise(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2009
Xsolutions:

The brutal truth about paypal is they don't accept Nigerians!Yes there is this talk of using a non Nigerian IP address,or changing your IP
address but after you must have promoted products through paypal and you want to redraw your hard-earned money,Paypal will cease your account because you are a Nigerian,so all that time you thought they didn't know,they sure did.
So why waste your precious energy and time.
I have discovered a final solution to Online payment problems that beats Paypal.
Look out for it,coming soon.

Not cos u are a Nigerian, its cos of what 'some' Nigerians does, and having Nigerians IP address. I have Paypal account for more than 4yrs now and i'm 1010% Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please / What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me / Moneygram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.