Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job (941 Views)

In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer / Wordpress Developer / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Updated 28/08/2018: We need a professional WordPress developer for one day freelance work.

The work is a simple installation and theme customization - The whole project is expected to take one full day to complete.

We need this on Friday or Saturday. You will be well paid and if you are good at what you do, I'll offer you retainership.

Contact me on admin[at]palness.com with details of your qualifications and previous works including your portfolio website if you are a freelance developer. If you are working with a company, just mention the name of the company (past or present).

I will review your responses and reply only to the most impressive respondent.

Thank you

Interested candidate should email us at admin[at]palness.com
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
The job location is Ikorodu GRA, Lagos.
You will work in our office where Internet connection and refreshment will be provided.

Thank you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by onasa28(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
check my signature for my latest work.. add me on whatsapp for discussion on 08156676021
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by WebclickNG: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2016
DarlintonOmeh:
We need a professional WordPress developer for one day freelance work.

The work is a simple customization - if you start by 10am you should be done by 4:30pm.

We need it this Saturday/Sunday. You will be well paid and if you are good at what you do, I'll offer you retainership.

Contact me on admin[at]palness.com with details of your qualifications and previous works including your portfolio website if you are a freelance developer. If you are working with a company, just mention the name of the company (past or present).

I will review your responses and reply only to the most impressive respondent.

Thank you

Just PM you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by globalink: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
i'm experience wordpress developer contact: 07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by nollyvenon(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am very experience in wordpress development.

Expecting to hear from you.
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 10:38am On May 14, 2016
This is another new job. You have between today and tomorrow to apply. Thank you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by yomalex(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2016
DarlintonOmeh:
This is another new job. You have between today and tomorrow to apply. Thank you
work offsite?
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Update: This another project.

We need a WordPress developer for a one day job.

1. To installed a Q&A Engine
2. Move existing blog to the blog section of the Q&A theme.
3. Customize The Q&A Theme to desired feel and look.

4. Manually Update another theme.

We need this job done latest by Monday.

Interested candidate should email us at admin[at]palness.com
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by DarlintonOmeh: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Update: This new project is a simple installation and slight customization of WordPress Theme.

eMail me immediately as I need this work tomorrow or next.

Thank you
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by Emirsays(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job by semasir: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Your email?
DarlintonOmeh:
Update: This new project is a simple installation and slight customization of WordPress Theme.

eMail me immediately as I need this work tomorrow or next.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Us Adsense Account For Sale / Get New Lifetime Ipinator VPN Worth $9.9 Free / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.