Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Closed - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Closed (1647 Views)

Become An Agent Today And Earn N32k Monthly / We Need Investor(s) To Invest In Our Company And Earn 15% ROI / Don't Trade The Market Without Binary Herculextmx Indicator| %83 win rate daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Closed
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 16, 2016
Bamo11630:
The binary supermarket business, where by you shop just once and get paid forever, no target, and you can earn up to 200 daily. NB- you dont have to sell the product you shopped. contact me for more information - 07063579890 Bami
Can you make a comment about the post below

Multi-level marketing (MLM)/ network marketing

You’ve probably heard of GNLD, Tianshi, and other similar bullshit schemes. There are many online “wealth creation opportunities” that operate in a similar fashion, the only difference being the use of the Internet.

These schemes are only interested in recruiting as much as possible people into their fold with the aim of enriching the few people at the top of the pyramid. To make some cash, you’ll be required to recruit certain number of individuals, who will in turn be required to do the same. And you’ll be rewarded for your growing downline. But you will reach a certain point where you get stuck — your earnings will stop because your downline isn’t growing.

I laugh whenever I see overzealous newbies running around and trying to recruit other people, so they can start growing their own downline. To achieve their aim, they resort to various tactics, such as advertising fake job vacancies and “millionaire mentoring” schemes.

No matter how rosy they might seem, multi-level marketing and network marketing schemes are closed-end tunnels that will lead you nowhere. You can ask those who have been into the “business” for years, and you’ll get answers that will drive home my point

http://webincomeplus.com/warning-run-away-from-these-7-online-businesses/#comments
Does this redundant downline apply to the SUPERMARKET?

(1) (Reply)

Partners/investors Needed For Haulage Partnership. / Life Has Just Got Better / Turn N1,000 investment into N4,000, N40,000 within a month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.