Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please Help My Destiny - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help My Destiny (735 Views)

Help My Destiny, Save My Family, Need Urgent Job / Job Openings At Women Of Divine Destiny Initiative [8 Positions] / Destiny Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Destiny by UEDIBO: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
I NEED JOB. I READ HND ELECTRICAL PGD IN EDUCATION PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN VIEW PLEASE I NEED HELP. ANY LOCATION IS OK FOR ME. uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help My Destiny by Macsita: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
I could tell you its easy to get a job, be patient but what do while waiting for your dream job is left to you (be idle or improve yourself).
Would you like to put you skills to use and make money while doing so?
Why not join my team at ORIFLAME , ORIFLAME is a leading beauty company selling directly to consumers. It is present in over 60 countries of which we are one of the leading market. ORIFLAME has its origin in Sweden.
You save 23% discount as a consultant, make immediate profit of 30% when you sell to others and can earn up to 21% commission on your team sales.
You can promote ur business by email, Facebook,Twitter, or face to face with our unique catalogue.
Being an ORIFLAME consultant is a unique opportunity --- to combine your future career with beauty.
As an independent ORIFLAME consultant you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about cosmetics and skincare as well as the chance to earn some extra money, travel at least 3 times a year all expense paid trip by ORIFLAME.
If you are interested in joining my team inbox me or add me on whats-app 08184644196 for more details and getting started.
Re: Please Help My Destiny by UEDIBO: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2016
ok. sir
how can i start?
Re: Please Help My Destiny by UEDIBO: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Macsita:
I could tell you its easy to get a job, be patient but what do while waiting for your dream job is left to you (be idle or improve yourself).
Would you like to put you skills to use and make money while doing so?
Why not join my team at ORIFLAME , ORIFLAME is a leading beauty company selling directly to consumers. It is present in over 60 countries of which we are one of the leading market. ORIFLAME has its origin in Sweden.
You save 23% discount as a consultant, make immediate profit of 30% when you sell to others and can earn up to 21% commission on your team sales.
You can promote ur business by email, Facebook,Twitter, or face to face with our unique catalogue.
Being an ORIFLAME consultant is a unique opportunity --- to combine your future career with beauty.
As an independent ORIFLAME consultant you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about cosmetics and skincare as well as the chance to earn some extra money, travel at least 3 times a year all expense paid trip by ORIFLAME.
If you are interested in joining my team inbox me or add me on whats-app 08184644196 for more details and getting started.
ok sir when can i start?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Assistant/intern In Lagos / Apply Now For Andela Lagos Study Bootcamp 2016 / Leyhausen Research Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.