Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Expected Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Expected Thread (812 Views)

President Buhari Expected To React To Olamide - Don Jazzy Fuss. / Comet ISON Expected To Impact The Sun On 28 November 2013 / ASUU Strike 2013 Update: Union Expected To Hold Postponed Meeting On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expected Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2006
Well since Seun stated that a personal thread is expected of the new members I figured I'd start mine right off

Um the name's Toni.
ThiefOfHearts is one of my favorite songs.
I'm 22, going to be 23 in Sept
I live in NJ nd work for Jacobs Pharm
Bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine
oh and since my workplace isnt so strict, you'll probaly be seeing alot of me  wink

I guess that's all, for now.
Re: Expected Thread by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2006
hey pretty yw to nl u sure would luv it here, enjoy ur stay and have fun, would luv to be ur friend anywayz, catcha laterzzzz
Re: Expected Thread by mrmayor(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2006
ThiefofHearts,

Welcome to Nairaland and have fun,so you like speaking your mind no matter what! be prepared to get your a$$ banned  cheesy cheesy. I love controversial people

BTW,

Strange name for a fine woman. wink
Re: Expected Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2006
Thanks gaby. I hope I do too.

mrmayor:

ThiefofHearts,

Welcome to Nairaland and have fun,so you like speaking your mind no matter what! be prepared to get your a$$ banned  cheesy cheesy. I love controversial people

Strange name for a fne woman. wink

haha yea, Ive been reading the threads about banning, guess I'm going to have to learn to hold my tongue every once in a while (boo!) , thanks fr the welcome and I love them haha

ah and thanks for the compliment, name isnt all that strange though!

hey anyone care to tell me how I can delete poss/threads, I know I made this thread thrice due to technical problems but I cant seem to find the delete button. Read the rules, still cant find it
Re: Expected Thread by mrmayor(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2006
Theifofhearts,

You are already getting to know the place,thats good.I say you get to make friends and enemies in equal measure.

If you want to delete a thread,I'll suggest you report to administrator aka General Seun,he take care of your problem,  remember to be nice when you write him. wink

Cheers
Re: Expected Thread by gaby(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2006
yeah der goes another pretty cappy in da house we rock yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Expected Thread by queen2(f): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland.
nice to have u here
Re: Expected Thread by nilla(f): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2006
welcome girl. hope you have fun cool
Re: Expected Thread by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:56am On Nov 16, 2006
Thanks people smiley

gaby:

yeah der goes another pretty cappy in da house we rock yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol. damn straight.
Re: Expected Thread by eslynera(f): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2006
i've been sayin too many welcomes today, but whatever grin
welcome welcome welcome grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Expected Thread / Where Is The Poetry Session On Nairaland? / Mr Macho Lagos Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.