Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Software Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Developer Needed (1967 Views)

Web Developer And Application Developer Needed / Urgent Vacancy: Full Time Web Designer/ Developer Needed / Cooperative Society Financial Application Software Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Needed by Fadman4real(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any software developer who is proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and in using programming languages such as Java for developing mobile applications should send his cv to jimi.adegbulugbe@viratecglobal.com.ng
Re: Software Developer Needed by FrankLampard: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Do you accept interns or guys with no portfolio that know Android very well?
I want to recommend someone.
Re: Software Developer Needed by seunoni34(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fadman4real:
Any software developer who is proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and in using programming languages such as Java for developing mobile applications should send his cv to jimi.adegbulugbe@viratecglobal.com.ng
Is there any programmer who can write Java with no knowledge of OOP? Are you serious? Or you just want to sound big or what? Infact tell us What language can you write and what exactly do you need a software developer for ? I suppose you know it's not only Java you can use to write mobile applications.
Re: Software Developer Needed by FrankLampard: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
seunoni34:

Is there any programmer who can write Java with no knowledge of OOP? Are you serious? Or you just want to sound big or what? Infact tell us What language can you write and what exactly do you need a software developer for ? I suppose you know it's not only Java you can use to write mobile applications.

Don't mind them, they just come here forming boss.
Re: Software Developer Needed by seunoni34(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
FrankLampard:

Don't mind them, they just come here forming boss.
Seriously, Java is fully OOP so I don't get what he's looking for/driving at. These hrs just go online, cook up one strong technical language and put it as specification just to sound big and serious. Smh
Re: Software Developer Needed by Fadman4real(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
seunoni34:

What do you know about SOLID principles. I am notlooking down or trying to feel big just saying what my company is looking for.
Re: Software Developer Needed by FrankLampard: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fadman4real:

What do you know about SOLID principles. I am notlooking down or trying to feel big just saying what my company is looking for.

Have you gotten you candidate?
Re: Software Developer Needed by heywhy824(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Fadman4real:

I know a lot bout [gof]
Re: Software Developer Needed by heywhy824(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Fadman4real:

I know a lot bout it [gof]
Re: Software Developer Needed by techthought: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
FrankLampard:

It is not that easy bro grin
Re: Software Developer Needed by seunoni34(m): 2:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Fadman4real:

What da hell is SOLID principles? Bro admit your qualifications list is wack and open another thread to get suggestions of what meaningful qualifications to look at when hiring a web developer.
Re: Software Developer Needed by Fadman4real(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunoni34:

What da hell is SOLID principles? Bro admit your qualifications list is wack and open another thread to get suggestions of what meaningful qualifications to look at when hiring a web developer.

Internet is so expenive or google has stopped working on your phone. By the way i said i am looking for a mobile developer. Please if you want to submit your cv do so and leave my mentions.
Re: Software Developer Needed by Fadman4real(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
FrankLampard:

You can still submit your cv
Re: Software Developer Needed by seunoni34(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fadman4real:

Internet is so expenive or google has stopped working on your phone. By the way i said i am looking for a mobile developer. Please if you want to submit your cv do so and leave my mentions.
Although I'm comfortably employed, I would rather be jobless than work for a company with a closed minded employee that you are.
Re: Software Developer Needed by Fadman4real(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunoni34:

Although I'm comfortably employed, I would rather be jobless than work for a company with a closed minded employee that you are.

I never insulted you, just posted what my company wants and give applicants an idea of what to expect in the interview. If you believe you know it all well that is your big problem. I know pple like you, who are not ready to learn. Other people have applied and i sincerely hope that one or two gets the job. Try to change your attitude, this attitude wont take you anywhere bye.
Re: Software Developer Needed by olyjosh(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sometimes, you have to run into some sadist on nairaland just because you aired your opinion. You are welcome to this place. I have seen nothing bad in what you have said bro, in fact you are right about your spec. That guy just wan talk to person nii grin.
The dude fit carry me be en next chewing gum now ooo
Re: Software Developer Needed by cbrass(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Talk is cheap, how much are you paying that's all, I hope you are not offering anything less than 120k wink

2 Likes

Re: Software Developer Needed by solomon201(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
seunoni34:

Attention seeker. That is just what you are
Re: Software Developer Needed by Ups01(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
seunoni34:

Why being such a jackass?

(1) (Reply)

Get Online Payment Processor To Your Bulksms Website / Cargo/courier Tracking Software Script / Need Bot To Auto-click On Website Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.