Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Call - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Call (1896 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
'A call' is a first person narration story about a troubled teenager whose life takes a sudden change. Now he must find answers to questions that plagues him and decide if he should kill himself or his best friend!

I wasn't prepared to post this story, but since Nysc decided that they want to suffer me and waste my time by placing me in stream 2, I have no choice than to dust this story up. It's a completed story, but I went old fashioned by using a pen and a book to write it; I guess I just missed writing a story with a pen, anyway this means I have to type it now.

Will update in due course...

And please those requesting for behind her veil, the story is going through a massive editing, obviously because I rushed some parts so I won't be able to send it for now.

1 Like

Re: A Call by ammy4id: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
First to comment
Re: A Call by ammy4id: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ensure u dedicate part of it for me.
Thanks
Yours faithful fan
AMMY4ID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
ammy4id:
Ensure u dedicate part of it for me.
Thanks
Yours faithful fan
AMMY4ID

Of course dear. Saw your hand work in one of those thread, thanks a lot fan mi cheesy
Re: A Call by jephthal: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
i must commend you for the job behind her VEil.i am looking forward to another breath taking story from you.

1 Like

Re: A Call by Zeedarh(f): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyaaaaa. We're ready.
Re: A Call by Bamilizy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yea,mattkent is back,pls shift i want 2 sit.
Re: A Call by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kip em coming! Oya my pipul come join dis airplane travelling to d land of The Call @ DandyPearl, Heemah, Donkross1, Calmdove, Sageez and so on.
Re: A Call by donkross1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeh.... oooooohhhhhh.... Yiiiiiiiii... haaaaaaaaaa.... cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: A Call by ysadiq(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mattkent:
'A call' is a first person narration story about a troubled teenager whose life takes a sudden change. Now he must find answers to questions that plagues him and decide if he should kill himself or his best friend!

I wasn't prepared to post this story, but since Nysc decided that they want to suffer me and waste my time by placing me in stream 2, I have no choice than to dust this story up. It's a completed story, but I went old fashioned by using a pen and a book to write it; I guess I just missed writing a story with a pen, anyway this means I have to type it now.

Will update in due course...

And please those requesting for behind her veil, the story is going through a massive editing, obviously because I rushed some parts so I won't be able to send it for now.
Thanks my oga. finally u're back wit another piece. Cant wait to have it serve
Re: A Call by Jaytoy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Running to the front row for a seat.... Abeg buy ur tickets before coming in.... Welcome back mattkent.
Re: A Call by heemah(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maggielovely:
Kip em coming! Oya my pipul come join dis airplane travelling to d land of The Call @ DandyPearl, Heemah, Donkross1, Calmdove, Sageez and so on.
Thanks for the mention Bae! Where are my "Everywhere you go" squad? Dandypearl, Sageez and the No 1 bartender; donkross1...
Mattkent, there's a reason for the delayment..Please see it in a good light. To become Otondo dey shark u abi? Lolz..
Re: A Call by ashatoda: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2016
oya now come and start
Re: A Call by Abuklaw(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mattkent! Come and continue with what you're known to do best. Come and place us on a intriguing and suspense-filled plane.
Re: A Call by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abuklaw:
Mattkent! Come and continue with what you're known to do best. Come and place us on a intriguing and suspense-filled plane.

Welcome onboard bro.

ashatoda:
oya now come and start

Its still loading. Good to have you here.

heemah:

Thanks for the mention Bae! Where are my "Everywhere you go" squad? Dandypearl, Sageez and the No 1 bartender; donkross1...
Mattkent, there's a reason for the delayment..Please see it in a good light. To become Otondo dey shark u abi? Lolz..

Me I just want to get it over with already that's y. Tnx for joining this new ride.

Jaytoy:
Running to the front row for a seat.... Abeg buy ur tickets before coming in.... Welcome back mattkent.

Tnx jay. Glad you raced here.

ysadiq:
Thanks my oga. finally u're back wit another piece. Cant wait to have it serve

I dunno if its a 'piece' cheesy good to av u here.

donkross1:
Yeeeeeeeeh.... oooooohhhhhh.... Yiiiiiiiii... haaaaaaaaaa.... cheesy grin grin grin.

My Oga I sight you. Welcome onboard.

Maggielovely:

Tnx dear. I'm still going to officially invite the others when I'm about to drop the first update.

Bamilizy:
Yea,mattkent is back,pls shift i want 2 sit.

Welcome dear smiley

Zeedarh:
Oyaaaaa. We're ready.

I'm ready too smiley just loading. Tnx for joining.

jephthal:
i must commend you for the job behind her VEil.i am looking forward to another breath taking story from you.

Tnx a lot bro.let's see how this one goes.
Re: A Call by proficienc(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
There's really something about how you command English Bruf, it's wonderful grin. I'll def follow this one too
Re: A Call by rockhillz(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
oya I CArrRY Chair day wait
Re: A Call by Mutdam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
kindly reserve a seat for me, i can't avoid not to be part of your thought invoke and think thinker story.
Yours t
Re: A Call by Mutdam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
kindly reserve a seat for me, i can't avoid not to be part of your thought invoke and think thinker story.
Re: A Call by joanee20(f): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Where is the story na?? let me wait here and follow first
Re: A Call by donkross1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bia bia all of una.. who kidnapped my Dandypearl cry
Re: A Call by Ashiat39(f): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Jaytoy:
JT, sorry, I didnt meet anybody at entrance o, soo I'm inside already. Thank God o, I kuku don't have change gan smiley
Jaytoy:
JT, sorry, I didnt meet anybody at entrance o, soo I'm inside already. Thank God o, I kuku don't have change gan.

Mattkent, a big welcome to you. Please some suspence will do me wella
Re: A Call by Jaytoy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
For where.. How u no c me. Abeg bring money jor.... Ticket na #1000. Because na u I go give u for #2000 grin
Ashiat39:
grin
JT, sorry, I didnt meet anybody at entrance o, soo I'm inside already. Thank God o, I kuku don't have change gan smiley
JT, sorry, I didnt meet anybody at entrance o, soo I'm inside already. Thank God o, I kuku don't have change gan.

Mattkent, a big welcome to you. Please some suspence will do me wella
Re: A Call by Ashiat39(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jaytoy:
For where.. How u no c me. Abeg bring money jor.... Ticket na #1000. Because na u I go give u for #2000 grin
chai! I don't finish! well, no worry, my host will surely do that
Jaytoy:
Jaytoy:
Re: A Call by DandyPearl(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2016
Mattkent I'm sure ua taking ur time to get everything in place bt please do us some good grin. Heemah dearie wia u dey? Ilorin sun is blinding I can't even see myself. Donkross1 I was never kidnapped. Jaytoy I sight you jawe...Bamilizy, sageez, afz9095, calmdove missed u guys all
Re: A Call by bellovers(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2016
Una wicked o..m No one can't even mention me sef... Who sit down for front row make me carry yanch commot jor.. Mattkent I sight ya bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call by Opeade939(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
I'm here already....
Re: A Call by heemah(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2016
DandyPearl:
Mattkent I'm sure ua taking ur time to get everything in place bt please do us some good grin. Heemah dearie wia u dey? Ilorin sun is blinding I can't even see myself. Donkross1 I was never kidnapped. Jaytoy I sight you jawe...Bamilizy, sageez, afz9095, calmdove missed u guys all
Bae I'm here jawee.. Don't mind Ilorin sun, it can turn u to roasted meat.
Btw, what are u doing in my town?
Re: A Call by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
DandyPearl:

Of course. Will update soon. Good to have you here again.
Re: A Call by Surestontop(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2016
Thank God I'm here....oya keep it rolling dear
Re: A Call by DandyPearl(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2016
heemah:

Bae I'm here jawee.. Don't mind Ilorin sun, it can turn u to roasted meat.
Btw, what are u doing in my town?
looool. Acada stuff my sister.
Re: A Call by detutu1: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
@mattkent

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com

(1) (Reply)

Poem On Bad Leadership In Africa / Debunking English Grammar Myths / Blast From The Past - A short story written by Martha Kingsmike A.K.A Meeee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.