Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? (977 Views)

No One Has Told Me I Committed A Crime, We Have Freedom Of Speech –prof. Ango Ab / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by cybernaut(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls is it a curse 2 b a nigeria citizen.govt does not provide electricity 4 me,no pipe borne water,no gud road,fuel scarcity.infact am ashamed 2 call myself a nigeria.so elites generations are born 2 live well and enjoy d basic amenities of life.honestly,nigeria is a zoo wia lower animals live.tinking of living in cotonou so dat i can enjoy basic life and amenities because am nt bouyant 2 live in western world.thank u lower animals.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by taiyesoul(f): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
U expect the government to provide everything for u?.Even a wife abi?.U can go to Cotonou as uve said or betterstill,Ghana.Get something doing.Get a good education.plan your life.Govt cant plan ur life for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by Almajiri1: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
cybernaut:
pls is it a curse 2 b a nigeria citizen.govt does not provide electricity 4 me,no pipe borne water,no gud road,fuel scarcity.infact am ashamed 2 call myself a nigeria.so elites generations are born 2 live well and enjoy d basic amenities of life.honestly,nigeria is a zoo wia lower animals live.tinking of living in cotonou so dat i can enjoy basic life and amenities because am nt bouyant 2 live in western world.thank u lower animals.
Even war torn Syria has better living conditions than Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by donbenedict(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by Dmillionaire: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
with all sense of seriousness and due respect an average nigerian derives pleasure only in political, tribalistic and religious cowardice, instead of standing up for our right we are always fighting over shadows, while these gullible politicians keep stealing and enriching themselves with our common wealth.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
cybernaut:
sorry for ur experience. ...ur problem is dat u fail to use ur brain....even withoit electricity pipe borne water and no good road, the richest man in africa lives and reside there. why not look to how u can look beyond complaints about basic amenities and make urself a dream come true. ...

1 Like

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by EmeritusMbaM: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Almajiri1:

Even war torn Syria has better living conditions than Nigeria.

My friend, laziness is not good. So you expect the government to provide food and everything for you while you sleep. You don jones, dont know why you guys are acting like Nigeria was eldorado before the coming of the new President. Una be hypocrite
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by Almajiri1: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

My friend, laziness is not good. So you expect the government to provide food and everything for you while you sleep. You don jones, dont know why you guys are acting like Nigeria was eldorado before the coming of the new President. Una be hypocrite
The young man was talking about government providing the basic necessities of it's duty after collecting taxes from Nigerians. You and I should demand that government performs it's duties regardless of party loyalty. Are you not enjoying the basic things of life in that oyinbo mans land you are tucked away? Don't you feel Nigerians deserves better living conditions?

1 Like

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by EmeritusMbaM: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Almajiri1:

The young man was talking about government providing the basic necessities of it's duty after collecting taxes from Nigerians. You and I should demand that government performs it's duties regardless of party loyalty. Are you not enjoying the basic things of life in that oyinbo mans land you are tucked away? Don't you feel Nigerians deserves better living conditions?

You have a point but sorry am not tucked away in oyinbos land, am in my 1st country/country of birth.
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dear friend

I want to believe you are one of the self acclaimed '' Proudly 5% ''

If that be this case , first off ,
infact am ashamed 2 call myself a nigeria
You can't call yourself a Nigeria because you are not a country

Secondly , Don't you have Councillors, chairmen and governors in your state ? Have you gone to their office to inquire for your share of the national cake and rights ??

Finally , Iif you are thinking of step two above , do not bother , you already declared Nigeria a zoo, and you are not an animal, therefore kindly move out of the zoo and find a greener pasture , Lagoon is a good start
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by Almajiri1: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

You have a point but sorry am not tucked away in oyinbos land, am in my 1st country/country of birth.
We all deserve better living conditions as obtainable in a 21st century. If Buhari today magically transforms the power sector alone, Every well meaning Nigerian will celebrate him. We all want things to improve regardless of party, religious and tribal affiliations. The potentials of human and natural resources are there but we lack the capable leadership.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by babajeje123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Almajiri1:

We all deserve better living conditions as obtainable in a 21st century. If Buhari today magically transforms the power sector alone, Every well meaning Nigerian will celebrate him. We all want things to improve regardless of party, religious and tribal affiliations. The potentials of human and natural resources are there but we lack the capable leadership.
Well said friend. What do we need naturally that God has not given to us as a nation? However, we are so unfortunate that we don't have leaders who can harness all of these for our well being. Even, nations without a single natural resource are better for their leaders know how to bring something out of nothing!
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by cybernaut(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:
sorry for ur experience. ...ur problem is dat u fail to use ur brain....even withoit electricity pipe borne water and no good road, the richest man in africa lives and reside there. why not look to how u can look beyond complaints about basic amenities and make urself a dream come true. ...
well,u tink am poor.i live comfortable witout engaging in any govt contract or employment.i see ur type as sumone who hve neva feel wat an average pple feel or sumone who doesn't care abt odas bt i don't blame u because u may hve sumone who ca say yes 2 ur dream.watch and rememba my username always because by ending of may i wil empower more than 5000 thousand nigerians 2 b financial independent working 4rm home.mark my word and date it in ur heart u poor guy.
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
cybernaut:

well,u tink am poor.i live comfortable witout engaging in any govt contract or employment.i see ur type as sumone who hve neva feel wat an average pple feel or sumone who doesn't care abt odas bt i don't blame u because u may hve sumone who ca say yes 2 ur dream.watch and rememba my username always because by ending of may i wil empower more than 5000 thousand nigerians 2 b financial independent working 4rm home.mark my word and date it in ur heart u poor guy.
pls book a space for me among the 5000 dat will be chosen o grin.
on d contrary I am an average nigerian too who keeps striving hard to keep life going. sorry if I sounded offensive grin
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
cybernaut:
u r not bouyant enuf to travel to d western world so therefore u wish to go to cotonou where there are basic amenities but little economic activities outside second hand importation

and the 5000 u wish to empower.....will it be in nigeria or after u don relocate to cotonou ? grin
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by cybernaut(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:
u r not bouyant enuf to travel to d western world so therefore u wish to go to cotonou where there are basic amenities but little economic activities outside second hand importation

and the 5000 u wish to empower.....will it be in nigeria or after u don relocate to cotonou ? grin
level of reasoning are nt d same.once dis small country ca hve steady power is worth living dan nigeria giant in deed.rememba wat i said i wil empower infact more dan 5000 nigeria by end of may no child play.i feel d pains of average nigeria because i start 4rm scratch so relax and watch.
Re: What Offence Have I Committed That No Basic Life 4 Me In Dis Nigeria? by Kainene77: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
taiyesoul:
U expect the government to provide everything for u?.Even a wife abi?.U can go to Cotonou as uve said or betterstill,Ghana.Get something doing.Get a good education.plan your life.Govt cant plan ur life for you.

lekkie073:

You people have the country you deserve. Instead of holding your political elites accountable and instead of expecting them to provide what ALL SANE governments provide for their citizens - an efficient and stable infrastructure- you are here blaming the person who has every right to complain that the country has been run down and its rich resources mismanaged leaving millions of people with no prospects for a better life but struggle to meet their basic needs.

You ask him to get a good education? How easy is it to get a good education in Nigeria if you are not from a privileged family? The richest man in Nigeria made it from "rags to riches" or was he born into a wealthy family?

Do you even know what a government's responsibilities are?

@cybernaut

Ride on Brother! You have every right to complain. You have the right to cry and you have the right to be furious. Let them defend the people who destroyed their lives. And if they have not destroyed their lives yet, let them relocate and relocate their children to other countries because they will never feel safe in this hell created by their own people. You, my brother, have the right to expect your government to do their work and to do it properly. They are supposed to SERVE YOU.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS / Why River State Is The Worst State In Nigeria / Check What Your State Got: Full List Of 2016 Budgets For States And Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.