Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Java And Its Compiler - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java And Its Compiler (843 Views)

Difference Between Java And Javascript / Java online compiler for swing programs / Re: Java And Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java And Its Compiler by calibet(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
helo nairalanders ,i need someone to help me with websites where i can get a good ebook and compiler on java programming language ,its important cause i really want to learn that language cos "java can do more".plsssss
Re: Java And Its Compiler by solomonope(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
java.sun.com
Re: Java And Its Compiler by vidibon200: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
Best compiler you can eva get , nd I always recommend is NetBeans IDE and can be downloaded from java.sun.com. It's built on the "ant" framework.
For an e-book, send me a mail and i will reply you with an attachment. Java How To Program 6th edition by deitel.
Re: Java And Its Compiler by vidibon200: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sori, I forgot to add my e-mail. vidibon2000@yahoo.com
Re: Java And Its Compiler by blacksta(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263127.0.html

visit the above - all the books u need for now - are there/
Re: Java And Its Compiler by calibet(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2009
vidibon i have sent u a mail tnks for ur king gesture till u reply
Re: Java And Its Compiler by javaprince(m): 3:50am On Aug 12, 2009
vidibon200:

Best compiler you can eva get , nd I always recommend is NetBeans IDE and can be downloaded from java.sun.com. It's built on the "ant" framework.
For an e-book, send me a mail and i will reply you with an attachment. Java How To Program 6th edition by deitel.
grin grin grin grin
Forgive me for pointing this out, but Netbeans is not a compiler. Example of compilers are the jdk1.6 and openjdk1.6. Both can be obtained and downloaded from java.sun.com.

@poster did you do a google before posting this topic? I guess not.
Re: Java And Its Compiler by logica(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2009
javaprince:

grin grin grin grin
Forgive me for pointing this out, but Netbeans is not a compiler. Example of compilers are the jdk1.6 and openjdk1.6. Both can be obtained and downloaded from java.sun.com.

@poster did you do a google before posting this topic? I guess not.

Likewise, I can point it out to you that jdk1.6 and openjdk1.6 are not compilers but development kits which include the compiler. For JDK, it is "javac".
Re: Java And Its Compiler by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
@poster check www.ebook-space.com
Re: Java And Its Compiler by javaprince(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2009
logica:

Likewise, I can point it out to you that jdk1.6 and openjdk1.6 are not compilers but development kits which include the compiler. For JDK, it is "javac".
Really silly. A java compiler is a program that converts your high level language to java byte codes. In this respect your javac is your compiler. But literarily when the poster mentions he needs java compiler - he is referring to the total suite for development hence java development kit which i proposed.

Have a good day. cheesy
Re: Java And Its Compiler by sleekdude1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
please does any one have jdk, i need it in order to install my netbeans, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

08039558664, txt. plsssssssssss
Re: Java And Its Compiler by Chukslar: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Desperate IT Guy, Please Help / Vb6 Compilation/software Building / I Need Help With This Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.