Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Discos Worst Than Phcn In The Area Of Customer Service-phed An Example - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Discos Worst Than Phcn In The Area Of Customer Service-phed An Example (613 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discos Worst Than Phcn In The Area Of Customer Service-phed An Example by cyril10(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
The rate at which PHED(Portharcourt distribution company) attends to situation when there is power supply problem is very disappointing.

PHED, behaves as if federal government gave them distribution of electricity without any charges in fact their monthly bills are far higher than what the previous PHCN were charging yet with total poor service to their customers as if they are not charging for the power we hardly enjoy.

For over three weeks now no power supply to my area which is Uzuoba/ Choba area at Rumuopalani road, reason being that some poles were damaged by Dangote truck and no attempt to fix these fallen poles to enable us enjoy the little power we use to see before this incident.

I believe that Dangote the owner of the truck that fell these poles is enjoying 24 hours electricity while we in this area are suffering because of the damage done by his truck.

I don't know what the problem is with PHED Shoba area, why they have not deemed fit to fix the fallen poles for over three weeks now, I believe we are really suffering in this country because of some greedy elements, don't be surprised that this same sleeping PHED will still bring their bills for us to pay for what we did not consume.

We are getting tired of the situation already because there is no respite in sight as I don't care attitude is being displayed by this PHED staff

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Father Whose Daughter Bride Price Cost Just #30(surprise) / Any Body Ever Wondered Why Politictians Dont Make The List Of Richest People / 10 Common Excuses Nigerian Girls Give To Avoid Going On Dates With A Guy.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.