Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ..... (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by modath(f): 6:24am On May 02, 2016
[quote] s
Re: ..... by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2016
Budget of "change" grin
Re: ..... by babdap: 6:34am On May 02, 2016
The title of this thread and content aren't the same. The poser above me kindly read the topic b4 commenting.
Re: ..... by BeardedMeat(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2016
This Op has gone completely under the weather! Was it not yesterday that I was advising her to confine herself to the jokes section. And today, she opens a thread with a wrong heading, then she goes ahead to delete almost every content in the write-up leaving only the few lines you see up there!

Like the others before and after her, she is jittery over the strong comeback of the PDP, therefore she has retorted to claw at every straw that has the colouration of PDP!

Her messiah, Dullarpo has shown signs of emminently running every thing Nigeria into abyss in no distant time and instead of hide her face in shame like the others, she keeps running around like a headless chicken!

Anyway what am i even saying... Zombiesm is real!

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Beg Buhari For Accommodation, Dalung Denies SIGNAL Report / Yahaya Bello"s 100 Days WHY EXPECT ANYTHING! / Corruption Causes Extremism, Cameron Tells Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.