Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business (1107 Views)

LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / National Assembly Currently Working On Tax For Phone & Pay TV Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by tradeplusib: 1:33am On May 04, 2016
Looking for information on how to file tax returns for some of my businesses, any help is highly appreciated.
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by CeterisXVII: 1:39am On May 04, 2016
There was a post on that some time back. kindly check this link; https://www.nairaland.com/2639005/filling-company-tax-return-company#38685744. Hope it helps.
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by tradeplusib: 1:55am On May 04, 2016
CeterisXVII:
There was a post on that some time back. kindly check this link; https://www.nairaland.com/2639005/filling-company-tax-return-company#38685744. Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Still looking for the actual way to make the calculation and file the returns. Am trying to be patriotic here o but if the only way to do this is by hiring a consultant. ........... grin
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by purplecircle: 9:17am On May 04, 2016
If you need a consultant i can link you up with a very good one.
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by tradeplusib: 10:05pm On May 04, 2016
purplecircle:
If you need a consultant i can link you up with a very good one.

Thanks for the offer, but am not looking for the services of a consultant. If as a small business i cant DIY my returns then that means they dont need my money grin
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by purplecircle: 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
tradeplusib:

Thanks for the offer, but am not looking for the services of a consultant. If as a small business i cant DIY my returns then that means they dont need my money

grin

Lmaoo okay.
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by yesman(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2016
DO you know any in Port Harcourt?
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by Yanglee(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Hello, are you based in Lagos? If yes call/ whataspp me 08098329433, I would put you thru for free.
Re: Help Needed- How To Calculate Tax For A Small Business by Yanglee(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
yesman:
DO you know any in Port Harcourt?

Do you need one?

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Extra Income Online By Writing Articles / Recession Hits Indomie Brand! / (photos) Your Village Can Look Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.