Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? (1663 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan / MTN New Midnight Data Plan For Only N25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by PIPPROF(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2016
I got The info on NL some days ago about the new data promo

so i called customer care and was told about the 500% promo so i went for the 2k for 3.75 G on wednesday last week

I subscribed and enjoyed it without problems till today, i noticed with over 2.6G left i could not browse till 9Pm and came online to see similar complains.

Was the MTN plan a Greek gift or some sort of Dupe?
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by Omenanwanta: 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
With MTN, The more you look, the less you see.

ThePrinceInTheHouse

3 Likes

Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by akinloluwao: 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
I subscribed and I discovered that mtn data plan is nothing but a scam

1 Like

Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by DjAndroid: 6:14am On May 08, 2016
I noticed that too.

MTN and wayo.

2 Likes

Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2016
Dats a lie it wrks 24hrs
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Dats a lie it wrks 24hrs

it cut me off like night plan yesterday from 10 am and only worked at 9pm on the dot

with over 2g.
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
rozayx5:

it cut me off like night plan yesterday from 10 am and only worked at 9pm on the dot

with over 2g.
have you called cc to complain to dem
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by akinloluwao: 7:44am On May 08, 2016
I subscribed for 1.5gb on Thursday and on Saturday I got an SMS that I have 560mb remaining. I used office WiFi Throughout Friday now tell me how can I use almost 1gb less than 24hrs when I am not even addicted to the internet. Shame on MTN. I will go back to my datashare.
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by Jentilia(f): 7:52am On May 08, 2016
emptyhen ,your best connection
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by rozayx5(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2016
Sunkyphil:
have you called cc to complain to dem

they will tell you to dail 466*1# or so and activate your data bundle and restart the phone

did it and cud not browse till night
Re: MTN New Data Plan Functioning Only At Night? by kratoss(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2016
It also cuts me off for just one day from mrnin to 8pm in d night...bt after den evrytin has been fine..

(1) (Reply)

ELEPHONE S7 Edge Full Review - The Samsung Edge Doppelganger / 7 Cool Smartphone's For Internet Speed Browsing / Are Preowned Iphones Unlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.