Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Help For My Masters Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help For My Masters Program (845 Views)

Currently Running My Masters But Am Tired Of The Program / Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:38am On May 09, 2016
I intend doing masters abroad and from a recognized university. Please any country whose certificate is accepted and masters there
Re: Help For My Masters Program by duduade: 6:17am On May 09, 2016
guymanDspecies:
I intend doing masters abroad and from a recognized university. Please any country whose certificate is accepted and masters there
are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: Help For My Masters Program by praxs(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2016
cheesy grin ;Dguy u bad o
duduade:
are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: Help For My Masters Program by duduade: 9:39am On May 09, 2016
praxs:
cheesy grin ;Dguy u bad o

Lool.

You too think am naaaa....
See question...
Very dumb
Re: Help For My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 13, 2016
duduade:

Lool.

You too think am naaaa....
See question...
Very dumb

Mr I made a typographical error, it's more easy to insult than to assist and you took the easier step. My question was just international schools where I can do an affordable masters and where d certificate will be valid in Nigeria. Most schools in Nigeria are saying 18months and I need to get it done in a year. Masters in Human physiology to be precise.
Re: Help For My Masters Program by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On May 13, 2016
Oga ,you can't get cheap masters for a years course in a good school,unless you won go philliphines,bangladesg ,taiwan and singapore..uk is a year,but its expensive ..its either you do uK masters,go to those mumu countries,or stay in naija and do 18 months....for me its not the time ist the quality of education and what I finish with..but its your choice sha!!!
Re: Help For My Masters Program by praxs(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Oga ,you can't get cheap masters for a years course in a good school,unless you won go philliphines,bangladesg ,taiwan and singapore..uk is a year,but its expensive ..its either you do uK masters,go to those mumu countries,or stay in naija and do 18 months....for me its not the time ist the quality of education and what I finish with..but its your choice sha!!!
Mentioning taiwan and singapore, then attaching it with cheap and mumu countries shows how ignorant you are.Go research on diz two countries again esp singapore

1 Like

Re: Help For My Masters Program by babyfaceafrica: 9:12pm On May 13, 2016
praxs:

Mentioning taiwan and singapore, then attaching it with cheap and mumu countries shows how ignorant you are.Go research on diz two countries again esp singapore
oga I will rather study in UI,UNILAG,IFE,_,UNIBEN than study in those two countries..that's me!!!!
Re: Help For My Masters Program by praxs(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oga I will rather study in UI,UNILAG,IFE,_,UNIBEN than study in those two countries..that's me!!!!
The national university of Singapore is ranked no12 in the worldwhile that of taiwan isranked no 51.whemnext you want to advicesomeone, be sure of ur facts. Only a personthat doesnt want thebest himself will optforUI Unilag over world best. U are fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Help For My Masters Program by Nobody: 4:32am On May 14, 2016
praxs:

The national university of Singapore is ranked no12 in the worldwhile that of taiwan isranked no 51.whemnext you want to advicesomeone, be sure of ur facts. Only a personthat doesnt want thebest himself will optforUI Unilag over world best. U are fooling yourself

Thanks my brother
Re: Help For My Masters Program by praxs(m): 5:08am On May 14, 2016
guymanDspecies:
Malaysia has good schools. Just that the msc there is mostly 15months,
Re: Help For My Masters Program by babyfaceafrica: 6:01am On May 14, 2016
praxs:

issorite,I aint advicing anyone to go to taiwan an singapore for masters,there is more to education than ranking
Re: Help For My Masters Program by babyfaceafrica: 6:04am On May 14, 2016
guymanDspecies:
OP..unilag masters is 12 months for a lot of courses....that is if you wanna stay here o..but if you still want to travel try to get a scholarship to a uk universities

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentation Technical And Vocational Education And Training (tvet) @ Jogsl / University Of Calabar Lecturer Princewill Odum Wins 2016 Global Innovation Award / Why Yoruba Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.