Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Need Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help (880 Views)

Poll: Do I need help

Need help: 0% (0 votes)
Or not: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by boobsy: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
I dated a guy i loved so much and actually thought of settling down with him only to realised he was a bad boy. He made a pass at my younger sis, cheated and infected me with STD on many occasions.

When i met this guy, he had no job, was putting up with a friend in AJ City(NO offence to anyone living there). His elder sis was like a friend and sister to me.She asked me to help her younger brother(my ex)  get a job in my coy. I'm the Admin Manager and in charge of resume shortlisting and interview coordinating. After i got him a job in the coy i worked, we became friends. One day on his way home from work he was robbed  and brutally beaten by armed robbers (my coy is in the aviation industry). I saw him  few days later and really felt for him. This incident made me closer to him as in felt for his condition. About two months later he asked me out, actually he is not my type but there was just something about him and i tot of giving him a try.

After a month in our relationship, i fell in love with him and asked him to move in with me since I live in a 3bedroom flat alone and he was quatting in a shabby BQ with a friend ( i know i made a stupid mistake but when yu are in love evrything makes sense). I was paying the bills, our feeding, and other expenses with a cheerful heart cox i felt since he started working newly he needed to save his money.  I didn't know i was making a big mistake by doing all this. I became his chauffeur,cook and his bingo in bed.Though he is ten years my senior, i was doing very well for myself.After about 6 weeks i realised i was infected with STD, i confronted him but he denied. I treated myself and of course him with my money. During this period an ex-girlfriend called him in the middle of the night and told him she was having his baby. I went mad but he told me it happened before our relationship begins. Of course it made perfect sense to me since the lady claimed to be four months pregnant. I believed him and didn;t make any issue out of it since it happened before we started dating. After this, the infection reoccured again and again, I couldn't take it no more. One day he received a call from his friend in AJ and said he had to go cos the guy was in trouble. I didn't believe him so after he had left for about 30mins, i followed him. I've never been the type of woman keeping tabs on her man but i just couldn';t stop feeling he was up to no good. Alas! when i got there i caught him red-handed on another woman and without a condom ( the door was in a bad shape and gave me easy access to the room). I felt like killing him cos i loved him so much. I know it sounds stupid but i forgave him and took him back. Afterall, love preaches forgiveness. Our relationship changed though, i couldn't trust him again and wouldn't let him make love to me without protection. He didn't like this so i suggested we should call the relationship off but he wouldn't hear that. 
Again, he cheated (another lady sent him a txt message asking him for some money he promised her) the message is quoted here "after u do finish, u no go pay" Again he said it was a big mistake which happened two days ago. I couldn't take it no more, i called the relationship off, throw him out of my house and had an abortion (found out i was pregnant). Though he begged but i just couldn't take him back. I realised i was a bigg fool, spening my money on him and planning his life for him while he was busy spending his money on other girls.

After a while my younger sis told me he made a pass at her but she just couldn't tell me. I know am a very pretty lady and good in bed but i believe a player is never satisfy. I never denied him antime he asked me for sex.His sisters and friends tot he was so lucky to have me. The point is he claimed to love and will never stop loving me but i really doubt that, If that is love then i don't want to love.

After him, i realised i stop liking guys. I masturbate alot and bad enough can't forget our love making. It was soooooooooooooo good. I want to love again but am soooo scared. I think am beginning to feel attraction towads women. I need help.
Re: I Need Help by muhsin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2009
Here is where you should post your thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-21.0.html

BTW, welcome aboard!
Re: I Need Help by kokoA(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
What is political about this?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Trade Volume Hits $7bn: What Next? / Fg Revokes Lands Allocated By El-rufai - News / Ngige To Iwu: You Can Cleanse Yourself In Anambra 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.