Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (898 Views)

Fellowbeing,,the Guy That Promised Killing Himself On Wednesday If... / My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition / 5 Facts About University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by msopeyemi: 12:24pm On May 09, 2016
Re: . by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
Its is really a saddening and frustrating issue. I pray nothing happens to your bro.

cc Lalasticala or who ever is in charge pls come and do the needful. Push to front page i guess they need help asap.
Op u would have left a contact or some email add. in case anyone wants to help beyond here.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
Call us today 0709.8805.057

registrar@uniben.edu

The number is working, please call now
Re: . by tunaguy(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2016
Don't worry yourself ur bro will be alright
Re: . by msopeyemi: 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
1acre:

Call us today 0709.8805.057
registrar@uniben.edu
The number is working, please call now

We tried calling the number for ages and it is never going through. It is always engaged.
We have also send multiple emails to the provided email address but we never received any response.
Re: . by msopeyemi: 2:35pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Its is really a saddening and frustrating issue. I pray nothing happens to your bro.
cc Lalasticala or who ever is in charge pls come and do the needful. Push to front page i guess they need help asap.
Op u would have left a contact or some email add. in case anyone wants to help beyond here.

Please, how do I cc Lalasticala?
Re: . by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
msopeyemi:

Thanks you very much. We will give you a call on this number
My dear be very careful of who you call. Many people are only out to defraud others here. Just use your discretion. And disragard any one that might tell you to send some money to facilitate and solve your brothers predicament.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
Here, Give Him This..

2 Likes

Re: . by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:09pm On May 09, 2016
why u dey blame uniben?

better go and see ur village people
they are responsible grin grin
Re: . by msopeyemi: 3:24pm On May 09, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

My dear be very careful of who you call. Many people are only out to defraud others here. Just use your discretion. And disragard any one that might tell you to send some money to facilitate and solve your brothers predicament.

Many thanks for the advise.

God Bless you!
Re: . by treasuredkids(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2016
Some of these things are beyond the physical. Asides from doing the need full physically, I will advise u pray as well and u will definitely see things happening with unusual speed. Pray dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given #500mil For Your Certificate, Will You Exchange It ?? / Please How Can I Make An Eleven Year Old Boy Learn To Read? / What Is Pure Chemistry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.