Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Epl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl (526 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epl by Alphasunday(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2016
Roberto Martinez was fired following a string of dismal performances

– Everton will finish inside the bottom half for a second consecutive season

– Frank de Boer could become the new Everton manager

Ousted Ajax of Holland manager Frank de Boer has indicated his interest to become Everton’s new coach.

Ajax manager frank de boer
Roberto Martinez who was appointed as the Everton manager on June 5, 2013, has been sacked with immediate effect.

The decision was reached after the Toffees managed to pick up only four points in the Premier League since March 5

According to Ronald de Boer, a younger brother to Frank d Boer, the former Ajax manager is the right man for the Everton job.

He said: “Frank is interested in the Everton job, but it’s not up to him to make the move. That’s up to the club. In my eyes he’s the right man for that job.

“He thought he was going to fulfill his ambition of managing in the Premier League, but talks with Tottenham collapsed at the last minute.”

“When you see what [Ronald] Koeman has done at Southampton, I would argue Frank is at least as good as him when you see what he has achieved at Ajax.

“I think Everton would be a good fit for Frank. It’s the sort of club where he’d be given the chance to show his qualities and do something special. He made up his mind to leave Ajax two months ago because he needed a change.”news on the go with your it1507.
Re: Epl by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Epl by klinro(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
I was happy to see Roberto Martinez sacked. The guy refused to sell Stones for us
Re: Epl by tonynwasokwu: 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
No one disappoints the blues and do not face the wrath, am enjoying my it1507 too.
Re: Epl by mustynsd(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
Hmm nice I like having the news at my finger tip, where can I get these phone and how much does it cost to have one?.
Re: Epl by bholahyan: 7:22am On May 15, 2016
Its best that he got the boot.

(1) (Reply)

Analysed Weekend Games,85% All Things Being Equal,good Luck. / Dry Erg Dg Fg Fhj / Boxing Legend, Mohammed Ali Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.