Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (898 Views)

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third edition winner 4: Futminna / A Comrade Is Gone.. Poly Ibadan S. U. G Welfare Officer Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by finalboss(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
Re: . by TheArchangel(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
Because you boasted about it to all and sundry and even had to open a new thread with the same monicker.
It is either your IQ is very low or you have decided to be belligerently stup!d.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
Because you boasted about it to all and sundry and even had to open a new thread with the same monicker.
It is either your IQ is very low or you have decided to be belligerently stup!d.
boasted as how...many futminna student are here ...wat u mean by that... none of dem recognized me w
Re: . by TheArchangel(f): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
boasted as how...many futminna student are here ...wat u mean by that... none of dem recognized me w
If many of them are here then how did they know you are the one reporting?
You still open another thread with the same monicker, how dumb of you
If you wanna hide then hide well.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
If many of them are here then how did they know you are the one reporting?
You still open another thread with the same monicker, how dumb of you
If you wanna hide then hide well.
cn you stop insulting me... before smtin else
Re: . by TheArchangel(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
cn you stop insulting me... before smtin else
you made me angry na
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
you made me angry na
ok no vex... ehn

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given #500mil For Your Certificate, Will You Exchange It ?? / Please How Can I Make An Eleven Year Old Boy Learn To Read? / What Is Pure Chemistry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.