Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Android/ios Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android/ios Developer Needed (649 Views)

VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / Urgent Vacancy: Full Time Web Designer/ Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android/ios Developer Needed by oothoney: 10:03am On May 15, 2016
Hi Guys

I am looking for an Android/IoS developer to help bring my idea to reality.

Interested...mail me @ ologun01@yahoo.com

We can discuss payment terms or partnership or equity.

Thanks
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2016
Chai, and my xcode just crashed sha, this would have been a good opportunity to show off my IOS skills.
Maybe maybe, I can manage to use phonegap/iconic for the project.

@OP, are you interested in native or hybrid programming (or any of the above) for the project?

And what is your budget for this project? Wait a minute, we don't even know what the project is about sef?
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by oothoney: 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18 post=45637364]Chai, and my xcode just crashed sha, this would have been a good opportunity to show off my IOS skills.
Maybe maybe, I can manage to use phonegap/iconic for the project.

@OP, are you interested in native or hybrid programming (or any of the above) for the project?

And what is your budget for this project? Wait a minute, we don't even know what the project is about sef?[/quote

Hi...i really dnt knw what you mean by native or hybrid. I just have an idea and I want an app for it...i will refer you to similar app in countries like USA,UK and Australia..its jst to adapt it to Nigeria and unfortunately...most smartphones OS in Nigeria are 1)Android, 2)blackberry 3)IoS and 4)Windows

That's in order of usage. I dnt have a budget yet...i will explain and you tell me how much you want to charge

I will be needed the App in Android and IoS for now...Windows and Blackberry will come later depending on market acceptability.

If you are in Lagos...send me a mail and lets talk

I can't disclose the idea here...its a very easy thing

Thanks
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
Issorait
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by splashz(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2016
WhatsApp me 08135076623
can do whatever u want when it comes to app
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by vanillix(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2016
08184202240(WhatsApp)
Re: Android/ios Developer Needed by omoelu1(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
oothoney:
Hi Guys

I am looking for an Android/IoS developer to help bring my idea to reality.

Interested...mail me @ ologun01@yahoo.com

We can discuss payment terms or partnership or equity.

Thanks
I have sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Developer / How To Get Free Support From Microsoft On Issues With Windows 10 OS / Software Designers, Trainers And Developers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.