Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Interview Alert!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Alert!!! (1163 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Alert / Job Interview Alert / Written Interview Alert By Clayfields And Harrow Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Interview Alert!!! by makkosky(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
Pls help me out bro and sis..... I never see interview hold 6pm.

***Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the position of Business Operations Assistant with Folk Food Nigeria, we would be delighted if you could attend an interview on XXXXX, MAY, 2016.

Punctuality is essential.

Kindly come along with all necessary documents that support your CV as well as 2 passport pictures and a mode of identification (Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID card).

You will receive an accompanying text message which you are expected to show the security at the Main Gate in order to be admitted in.

If you have any questions, kindly send us an email or call us on 080XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your interest in Folk Food Nigeria.

We look forward to meeting you.***

AM CONFUSED
Re: Interview Alert!!! by bookason100(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2016
Bro I have gone for an interview on a Sunday morning. I tot it was a joke but it was real. just verify d authenticity of d company

1 Like

Re: Interview Alert!!! by vivie01(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
I'll advice you be careful with this kind of evening interview so you dont fall victim ... You may respectfully request for rescheduling to an earlier hour, if they arent willing just believe in God for better invites to come. In short, look before you leap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Alert!!! by makkosky(m): 5:54am On May 18, 2016
I typed the name and address on Google search but nothing useful came out..
Re: Interview Alert!!! by davide470(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2016
The Job was advertised here a while ago. Search for it!!!

(1)

Maersk Liner Assessment For Job Recriutment(port Captain) / G4s Security Network Training / Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.