₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,260,203 members, 4,945,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 10:42 PM

This Is It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is It. (481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is It. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
I want you all to read this very carefully. I am no storyteller but if this turns me to one so be it.
For quite some years now, my uncle has been battling with DIABETES, yes you heard it right DIABETES. This ailment is not only chronic but also dangerous to the body. I had already lost two relatives to this menace. I vowed to do everything within my power to see my uncle's blood sugar level normalize. But this his diabetes was damn too stuborn. No orthodox drugs he did not take, from metformin to prandin, his blood-glucose levels fluctuated between 250mg/dl to as high as 310mg/dl. It was really wrecking havoc on this man's body. From excessive urination to joint pains, the symptoms were mindblowing. We(family members) decided to switch to unothodox medicine. Truth be told i am no fan of herbals and the likes but did we have a choice? We didn't.
We started the journey of trial and error, mind you my uncle was strictly abiding to his diet as specified by the doctor. He does few exercises but which power him get. Person wey no even get strength waka small distance.
I will say God sent a solution to us using a man. He came with this their usual hype of this herbal can cure this and that. He kept on ranting. I then asked him is it possible that this small bottle can cure diabetes and the likes? He said an emphatic YES. I started to have double mind not after hearing tales of people that took all this "bitters" and became worse off. But the usual "lets give it a try" kept popping up in my mind.
One of the best decision i made to date was to buy this bitters. Funny enough, the price was quite okay. Just a meagre sum of two thousand five hundred naira.

I took the herbal bitters gave it to my uncle as prescribed by the seller. After 3 days of taking it, i conducted a blood sugar test for him at home, i had to buy glucometer and the test strips because i discovered that it was cheaper than doing the bloodsugar test in the clinic or pharmacy. The fasting blood sugar level to my amazement was 185mg/dl. I told my uncle but he didn't believe it. I did another one for him after his meal, it was 194mg/dl. I knew it would be higher because of usual increase in bloodglucose after eating. 3 days later, the fasting blood sugar level was as low as 112mg/dl. This was becoming like a movie to us. So that bottle of herbal bitters could be dat potent. I call the seller's number to order for more bottles and the rest is history. I can safely tell you that my uncle bloodglucose level is as good as normal, sometimes he even have hypoglycemia(low blood sugar level).

God be praised
This story will not be complete if i do not mention the name of this herbal bitters.
RUZU herbal bitters is the name. 100 percent natural and very potent. I hate to see or hear people go down when i have the solution to their problems. I am now an advocate of ruzu bitters. I preach it to anyone that cares to listen. Most of the time, it takes a cheap solution to solve an expensive problem.

Delay is dangerous. Call me or text me now to get yours. LAGOS residents only.
Re: This Is It. by Newbeginnings(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
I saw you shared one of my posts and I wanted to commend you for believing in what I believe...

I am sorry for the misleading titles, it is to attract more people to gain this knowledge.. I hope you will read the other posts... and also follow me for more or just check my profile sometimes

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! / 10 Facts About The Infectious Hepatitis B Diseases / Please Help. What Could Be The Cause Of This? Doctors In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.