Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Quantico - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quantico (839 Views)

Quantico Season 3 Renewed: Priyanka Chopra Will Return To Fighting Terrorism / #quantico# / Quantico Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantico by realtalk19: 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
The series follows a group of young FBI recruits; each has a specific reason for joining. Flashbacks detail their previous lives, while the recruits battle their way through training at the academy in Quantico, Virginia . However, the series reveals in a flash forward twist that one of the recruits, upon graduating from the academy, will be suspected of masterminding the biggest terror attack on New York City since the September 11 attacks in 2001. Cast and characters

1 Like

Re: Quantico by Kherry: 2:36am On May 20, 2016
I love dat movie nd I love d person who play d lead role......ALEX PARISH
Re: Quantico by Tolzeal(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2016
Can you just modify the thread to make it a bit more interesting .....

Quantico is a great series... My Favourite Acts are the twins & Alex ...

Let keep the thread rolling....
Re: Quantico by realtalk19: 6:24am On May 30, 2016
who is the real terrorist among the fbi?
Re: Quantico by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2018
realtalk19:
who is the real terrorist among the fbi?
Alex's boss.

(1) (Reply)

WEDDING Party-most Hilarious Nollywood Ever / 28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.