Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (1707 Views)

/ / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by dryakson(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Waoo 1)"you aren't my type" 2) you are stubborn and crazy 3) you are suffering from malnutrition 4)...
Re: by fejikudz(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
iLegend:
How to Hurt Somebody Who Wants to Hurt You Online or in an Argument with Abusive Words or Remarks.

Words are POWERFUL and knowing the emotion each word evokes in a contest of use in human interaction is an invaluable skill.

Have you ever being hurt by words of mouth? If yes, then stay tuned and always come back to check for updates or post a bad statement somebody made against you and I'll show you how to deflect the pain and it's effect and boomerang it to the sender.

It's easy.

It only uses Compliment, Psychology, and Humor.

He/She: You're too short for my liking.

You: Wow! Thanks for the compliment. How I wish Goliath was as short as David he wouldn't have died. Anyways it's democracy, you're entitled to your opinion. How was your day?

Even of you don't know the person ask a familiar question at the end. It's magical.

That question at the end will probably get no reply because he/she will be speechless and scared to reply.

This my friend, will mess with his or her brain. Yes! I know, you're SO angry and you want to fire back. STOP and handle it like a baddo that you are. Don't let emotions overwhelm you.

He/She: You're too black.

You: Wow! Thanks for noticing! Bleaching cream is too cheap in my area and I don't like cheap things. If only Michael Jackson was alive to testify how he'd love to be Michael Jordan. Have you eaten today?

I will analyze how the above hurt-lines work in our brains later.

Send or compose a bad remark and I'll send you how to deflect the arrow and make the person who sent it look stup!d and dvmb for saying such an incoherent thing, even if it's the truth.
you are suffering from malnutrition/ You are too thin
Re: by Nobody: 4:04am On May 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:22am On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: by dryakson(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

1)"you aren't my type"
You: Of course, why would I be your type when you can't type properly. Have you ever laid your hands on Mavis Beacon? I know you haven't. So, how was trip?

Or You: No o! I can't be your typist! Go to a computer center.
(Misinterpret what they meant)

2) you are stubborn and crazy
You don't really need to reply this one. What it means is the person likes you, but doesn't know how to express it with good words.

3) You are suffering from malnutrition
Check the answer above or you may say.

You: Ma-lnutrition? Wow! Thanks for your help. I'd love to suffer Pa-lnutrition next time. Any advice of that? C'mon I know you're a renowned nutritionist. From today I'll call you a Nutri-C meaning a Nutritionist.

4)...
If the person says ... Then you reply with . Case closed wink

All you have to do is to belittle his/her input and make fun of it. You need the help of the book called Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer to improve your sense of humor.

A sense of humor to everything will save you from anger and revenge. It's addictive when you know how to apply it. It's very easy to learn with the above book.

Sowie for the late reply. I'm always busy.

waoo oo.. Am just laughing.
Re: by fejikudz(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! Thanks for the compliment! That's exactly what my late doctor told me last year. He has died of obesity, but here I am. Do you need an exercise coach?

Paraphrase anything along that line to let the person know even chubby people want to lose weight.

Don't ever take offense. Humans will always offend humans. If they don't who will?

Bravo Bravo Bravo..
This is awesome..
Used exactly same line today on someone who wanted to belittle me, and the guy was dumb & surprised..

I visited some of your past thread & post
I must say you ve my respect!!

# Hitting the follow button
Re: by dryakson(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
You are too small and short for me
Re: by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Fxwarrior: 6:06am On May 29, 2016
iLegend:

You: Thanks for the compliment sweetie, if only Lazarus was as tall as Gentle Jack (or any name) he wouldn't have met Jesus. (If she's a Christian she'll understand).

Or thank you Miss World. You're probably better than Chinedu Ikedieze's wife. Aren't you? Keep it up. Have you taken your medications today? Never-mind. How was your day?

When did Zacchaeus become Lazarus
Re: by Nobody: 7:04am On May 29, 2016

Re: by CashNaira96: 11:14am On May 30, 2016
You are too tall/long...
Re: by CashNaira96: 11:38am On May 30, 2016
You are a goat You are stupid
Re: by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 30, 2016

Re: by anangboy(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
Sarcasm enclosed in psychological retorts have always been my go-to toolbox. Everybody knows that sarcasm is a double edged sword. It is a very potent weapon difficult to defend against because it is like "an iron hand in a velvet glove". You attack a person's submission indirectly while the true intent of your retort is glaring and you give him the horror of having his insecurity hammer your deft missiles into noggins until he/she embodies it down to their very soul till they become ‘truth'.

If sarcasm is a missile, psychological satire is the launcher. Telling someone about him being depressed, unloved, hated, abused, feral etc attacks the core of congenital social development. Everyone, in one way or another, has at least one esteem or social issue. Attacking these essence like a cerebral assassin could push a brother with mental debility blowing his brains out like Kurt Cobain. Lol.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 30, 2016

Re: by anangboy(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

You have a good head.

You sound like someone who has read the 48 Laws of Power and the Arts of (Seduction, War, Persuasion, and many more).
I like you already.

Hahahaha. I must admit I own some Robert Greene materials. Sun Tzu and other revolutionary warfare masterpieces occupy royal positions on my shelf.
Re: by CashNaira96: 6:57am On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

Hmmm! It's a good compliment. Don't you like it? To me there's noting bad in that.
i just need a good way to reply it.. most time i get that randomly even from people i dont know.. especially the females.... please can i have your whatsapp number... i need to talk with you.
Re: by Nobody: 9:23am On May 31, 2016

Re: by CashNaira96: 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

No calls only chat. 53. Check profile.
got it, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Why Are You Doing This To Me ?? / Pan Atlantic University Tuition Fees / The Best SAT Score In Nigeria- SAT Lecture & SAT Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.