Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... (1117 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by shizzy7(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2016
Happy birthday to optional1, it all started in the sports section, apparently Nigeria made us friends. At first, I thought you were naive but later I realized that you're just a sweet, down to earth, lovely baby with an amazing personality

HAPPY BIRTHDAY as you count down the next 364 days in good health, wisdom and God's love.....xoxo

Vote optional1 for miss nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by optional1(f): 1:16am On May 24, 2016
shizzy7:
Happy birthday to optional1, it all started in the sports section, apparently Nigeria made us friends. At first, I thought you were naive but later I realized that you're just a sweet, down to earth, lovely baby with an amazing personality

HAPPY BIRTHDAY as you count down the next 364 days in good health, wisdom and God's love.....xoxo

Vote optional1 for miss nairaland

Awwwwww speechless!

Thank you so much my dear beloved friend.

May our Lord Jesus continue to bless you and may your wishes of life come through.

Thank you!
Re: Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by allobright17: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
No wonder you're throwing dry over used insult at me..You need help asap.See dryness .
Re: Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by dawahlarry: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
No wonder you're throwing dry over used insult at me..You need help asap.See dryness .
Chai bros, you still find them come this place?
Re: Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by Optional2(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
allobright17:

upon I pleaded with you that day you still came here to insult her and me..

I dont get it was the insult and dissing expected to reach here........

If you have accepted my apology you wouldn't have reach here to still insult her and me..
Tot you were a cool person.... Disappointed in you my alobright17
Re: Happy Birthday To OPTIONAL1 .... by Optional2(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
dawahlarry:

Chai bros, you still find them come this place?

I no understand alobright17 tot we ended everything that day.... He still came here and he said the insult was nothing... Tot he was a matured and cool guy... Just disappointed in this message he left here....

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice L!!!! I Want A Simple And Low Key Wedding / Why To Choose A Wedding Car Hire Service / [VIDEOS & PHOTOS] RHYTHM UNPLUGGED 2013: THE HIGHLIGHTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.