Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students (31182 Views)

How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? / Photos: Okposi Community Gather To Place Curses On Murderers Of FGC Students / Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by reportnaija(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
Members of Okposi community of Ebonyi state gathered this morning to place curses on those connected with the death of two Federal Government College students whose bodies were found on Sunday May 22nd after they were kidnapped on May 12th.(read here) The community leaders say no student of the school since its inception in1965 had died in mysterious circumstances.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-okposi-community-members-gather.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by emmalezy(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
cc lalasticlala food don done ooo

come carry am..

2 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
THE JUJU GO CATCH THEM.

14 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
Nawa oh! RIP to the departed
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
Amazing

- when will the curse take effect?
- what was the curse outlay?
- what if they died through natural causes?
- how do they appease the gods in case it backfires?
- are there no religious churches/mosques in this locality?
- cant they deploy the same arsenal on their past leaders that kept them in wilderness all these years?
- what if the murderers were students? From history, they say, "juju no dey catch student" undecided
- no scientific analysis to track killers by the authorities eg Police?

Jonathan sef embarassed

Anyway sha, I leave "obu" behind to judge the killers and the actions of the elders. Ise shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Roon9(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
Yeah, wat my people have resulted to cos the security operatives are gravely incompetent shocked

I blame the deaf daura mugu

23 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by MadCow1: 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
Edited.. Those Elders should goand park well.. angry

Okposi in Ebonyi State..

Juju is not the answer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by DickDastardly(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
cool yes oo
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
See the kind Old men wey gather dey place curses, na people destiny them dey play like Eyo so o.

How won't a curse like this one work?

2 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by chiedu7: 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Were they the Mobile Divison of Boko Haram namely Fulani Herdsmen?[/size]
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by NwaNimo1(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
I pity the murderers......the Juju looks powerful!

6 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by b3llo(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
Sometimes the African way of doing things is sure than waiting for Karma.

6 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Admiral49(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
Y
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by mrvitalis(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
Depending on a God to solve ur murder case
Depending on God to impregnated ur wife
Depending on God to make ur country great

Keep waiting he is coming

Keep depending on God for what i can do

Solve ur problem by urself, people are doing it we can

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
very good, amadioha, sango, ogun and co believers should follow this process. wicked ones must not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Zeze06(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
What a pity, Now how will the criminals escape this!
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by kaykay010(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
They certainly in for it.nemesis will surely catch dem
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
Ndi mere ifea done enter
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
You dont use EVIL to correct EVIL undecided
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by macphilip: 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
I think they should first place curses on their Political Leaders who have failed to provide
adequate security for them

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by mytime24(f): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
Kk
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Kaira333: 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
If they should do this in sincerity and unity especially when the elders are involved, Honestly the killers are in big trouble because d curses must surely follow them

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Afrok(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
If the EYES can be calm, it'll definitely see the NOSE undecided

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Blastos(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
Hope the curses works on them.. The news of dia death really sent shivers through me.. Thats my alma mata and I love any one who dares go through dat school. RIP to d dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Abeos(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
See the angry faces u go know dem mean business shocked
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Flexherbal(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
Those killers are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by cacasentiano(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
Why are you people against what they are doing,so you support evil things,what about those who are dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
end time one chance for culprits
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by SageTravels: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Nawah o.

Warning To Others
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Roon9(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Last night, I dreamt I married a Nler. Her name starts with a k n ends with an E.

Hmm, cud it b kennygee
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Taryur3(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2016
Mere looking at this kind of men gathering to place the curse,I don't think the murderers will live beyond this month.someone should call ladycomfort to join them...in cursing the murderers parents.lol
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by cacasentiano(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2016
The killers are in trouble,they should run to the church and hold the CROSS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Fake Prophets With Human Parts In Oyo Arrested / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) / Hoodlums Kill Alfa Abu, Wife And Children In Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.