Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Help Guy! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Guy! (442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Guy! by forstergr8t(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2016
I have a website am developing and I would like to have a space on top for different advert just like nairaland.com. Am using wordpress as my platform. Can any one or webmaster advice me on the steps to take? Love you all!
Re: Help Guy! by Dmayor7(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2016
forstergr8t:
I have a website am developing and I would like to have a space on top for different advert just like nairaland.com. Am using WordPress as my platform. Can any one or webmaster advice me on the steps to take? Love you all!

Are you creating the theme yourself?

If so, then you ought to leave a <div> element empty that will house your advert just below the navigation menu.

oR, you can find a theme that can give you something similar...

Search for Carrington mobile theme -- it can give you a similar look.
Re: Help Guy! by hostkobo(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
forstergr8t:
I have a website am developing and I would like to have a space on top for different advert just like nairaland.com. Am using wordpress as my platform. Can any one or webmaster advice me on the steps to take? Love you all!

what is your website's url?

Ill take a look and tell you how to go about it, as per your theme.

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Keywords Research Using Google For Good SEO / Hello I Need Navigation On My Site / I Need A Good Web Designer To Create An Outstanding E-commerce Website For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.