Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ok - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ok (1136 Views)

... / Become Our Distributor And Earn Upto 150k Monthly / Multi Purpose Gall Available For Rent 150k With Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Perfecttouch(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Ok by stanley000: 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
150 to pay 200 and you must provide a collateral,if interested quote me
Re: Ok by LeBlack: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
Since you have clients owing you money, why not contact Invoice factoring firm in Nigeria to help.

An ideal form of cash recovery, factoring companies will take your unpaid invoices off your hands with a small percentage shaved off their full value. The factoring company will then chase up the invoices to gain back their actual worth.

For example, if a set of invoices is worth £3000, a factoring company could pay you £2700 for them, then hunt down the invoice clients to make a profit.

Indeed, it’s a great way to kill two birds with one stone, allowing you to gain something back from unpaid invoices while getting cash quickly, with many companies offering cash back for your invoices within three days.

Learn more: http://www.entrepreneurshipsecret.com/ways-to-get-cash-for-your-struggling-business/ and
http://www.entrepreneurshipsecret.com/why-factoring-isnt-just-for-troubled-companies/
Re: Ok by Perfecttouch(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
stanley000:
150 to pay 200 and you must provide a collateral,if interested quote me
how many months will I pay back the money? I have collateral
Re: Ok by stanley000: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Perfecttouch:
how many months will I pay back the money? I have collateral
how many months do you want?? I'm in Lagos,what do you have as collateral
Re: Ok by Perfecttouch(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
stanley000:
how many months do you want?? I'm in Lagos,what do you have as collateral
send me ur number let's talk on Whatsapp please
Re: Ok by stanley000: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Perfecttouch:
send me ur number let's talk on Whatsapp please
on my signature,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Stock Hdpe Bottles For Personal Care / Details Of Bitter Kola Exportation In A Small Or Medium Scale / Lagostank Farm Pms = N 86+3 And Cotonou Tank Farm Usd930 Mt + Usd20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.