Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Closed (2531 Views)

Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Closed by Mrjosaphat: 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 29, 2016
You know homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria. These people doing it are doing it with utmost privacy and caution. You should've blurred their names at least. This isn't fair. Leave their lives alone

1 Like

Re: Closed by Opharhe: 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
What kind of class group is it? It looks more like a gay group judging from the responses. OP if you're not gay, then i don't see why you should be in that kind of group. What do you want us to do with this info?

3 Likes

Re: Closed by nonix22(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
Just Negodi! Blackberry Guys
Re: Closed by MacAlexdon(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
For you to be in that group shows you too are gay

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2016
MacAlexdon:

I said my class whatsapp group.pls understand English. Departmental Whatsapp group so. I am not in the Facebook group. I just got the screen shot and sent it here.
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
MacAlexdon:
Abi o. I don't even know what we're supposed to do with this post sef.
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
Opharhe:
Abi o. I don't even know what we're supposed to do with this post sef.

It's a crime in Nigreia so I posted in Crime section.
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 7:44pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

I said my class whatsapp group.pls understand English. Departmental Whatsapp group so. I am not in the Facebook group. I just got the screen shot and sent it here.
Oh! If that's the case you shouldn't be too surprised. Homosexuality is real and is practised by a handful of people. Just that our society generally frowns upon it.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Listen well: been gay has never been a crime, isn't a crime and will never be a crime. The crime is when you're caught engaging in homosexual acts. Leave these people alone or do you want to join them?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2016
Opharhe:
Oh! If that's the case you shouldn't be too surprised. Homosexuality is real and is practised by a handful of people. Just that our society generally frowns upon it.

Na them sabi.
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Ok. I get now.
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Listen well: been gay has never been a crime, isn't a crime and will never be a crime. The crime is when you're caught engaging in homosexual acts. Leave these people alone or do you want to join them?

I no dey hold them be4 na waytin I see for my class group, I dey post. Na crime abeg to be homo for nija.
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

LOL
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

I no dey hold them be4 na waytin I see for my class group, I dey post. Na crime abeg to be homo for nija.

Yh I understand you. But for privacy sake, you should've blurred their names off from the picture

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Yh I understand you. But for privacy sake, you should've blurred their names off from the picture

What you do on secret will be made open na so Bible talk am.
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Yeah, i think so too.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Just imagine you sent a pic of your dick to a girl then she posted it online. Are you God to open someone's secret?
Re: Closed by Opharhe: 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

And you became an instrument to fulfil scripture grin

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Just imagine you sent a pic of your dick to a girl then she posted it online. Are you God to open someone's secret?

Yes I am god.
Re: Closed by kabman: 5:40am On May 30, 2016
This fools should be searched for and hanged immediately.
Re: Closed by Akshow: 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

why are all ur topics on nairaland about gays? U better come out of the closet already.

(1) (Reply)

Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter / They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS / Controversy In Anambra As Gateman Impregnates 3 Girls At Convent, Suicide Averte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.