Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

please help out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / please help out! (595 Views)

Nairaland Mathematicians Should Help Out / English Gurus Pls Help Out. / Wrong Date Of Birth On My WAEC Certificate. Please Help Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please help out! by trisha01(f): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Guys am really confused here, i actually wanted studying law but i really don't like it again so i want to go for either English Language or Mass Communication, i like the latter more, but i heard some people say that mass communication careers are not lucrative and a waste of time and money in the University.
So please professionals in the house your advise is needed. Thanks.
Re: please help out! by ebubey(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
trisha01:
Guys am really confused here, i actually wanted studying law but i really don't like it again so i want to go for either English Language or Mass Communication, i like the latter more, but i heard some people say that mass communication careers are not lucrative and a waste of time and money in the University.
So please professionals in the house your advise is needed. Thanks.
It all depends on you, mass communication is a broad course and you can work anywhere, you can even work on your own... It all boils down to you
Re: please help out! by giststudent: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
NO course is not good, it all depend on you, the course is good if and only if you pay full attention and believe that you will make it. you can work anywhere even in government. so if this is the your dream course then go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Student Made Solo Protest Against Ecobank For Debiting Her Account (pics) / UNIBEN Set To Refund Money Paid By Post-utme 2016 Candidates / How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.