Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (39681 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by reportnaijanews(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2016
22-year-old Faith Adamma Okonkwo died after being bitten by a snake last week in her hostel. According to Abia Fact Newspaper, the deceased was until her death, a 300 level Computer Science student of Institute of Management Technology Enugu (IMT). She hailed from from Anaoma Village ,Amichi ,Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photo-22-year-old-student-of-imt-enugu.html

2 Shares

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by ikbnice(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2016
those sleeky creatures called snake are very dangerous. Am I the only one who has phobia for snakes. Even if I do, I know lalasticlala doesnt.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Swissheart(f): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Ehyah.....such a beautiful young lady

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Siberia101: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Chai she died from Lala's favourite pet...

RIP dear. Something must kill a man

17 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Florblu(f): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Snake from her village

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Florblu(f): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Snake from her village.RIP beauty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Agimor(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Florblu:
Snake from her village.RIP beauty
Which village

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Pavore9: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2016
So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by brunofarad(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2016
why would people create such hype for human beings....

we kill animals,animals kills us if they can... so why da fuk will someone create unnecessarily illusions and fantasy brouhaha to suit their believes?

LIFE IS OVERHYPED..

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by hakeem4(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2016
RIP

But do they now do obituary for 22 years old girl ?

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2016
God protect us all from snakes in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by MilesLamar(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
angry This is why we kill snakes

9 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by josephobaro(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Man and snake have been sworn enemies from the beginning. RIP..

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by boss1310(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
and some people will be condemning those who kill snakes or eat their meat,if I may ask what do you want those people to do,chase the snake away and risk a possible comeback or take it to our underfunded zoos and reserves.we are talking about a country where most citizens find it hard to eat three times daily,when they do its usually carbohydrates and you want them to pass the opportunity of eating meat and proteins so as to copy the whites who their governments put everything in place for care of animals.I don't eat snakes but I don't blame those who do,I hate that slithering cold and warm blooded reptile.
I decided to comment on this cos I know adaoma cousin and for those white wannabes who prefer to hear a story like this to a snake being killed.
NNE continue to rest in peace

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by babs01(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't know why lala loves snake so much. I hate dat creature

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Isoni(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
RIP

Meanwhile lala right now...

13 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Olukokosir(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Death again ...buh y LALA's favourite pet go kill such a young lady ?

RIP dear

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by NwaNimo1(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
That must have been one brave snake the way they're being killed at the moment.

RIP to the deceased...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by fratermathy(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Snake bite?

Are you sure this wasn't something else?

It is well o. Such a young girl.

That snake that killed her sha... It may never be well with you and your slimy sneaky family.

5 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Tgid: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2016
sad. R.I.P
Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Beehshorp(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
RIP

Obituary can be done for everybody it just creates awareness and is used to pass important information concerning the burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Rick9(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
I still wonder why this annoying reptile has not gone into extinction. Rip to the lady

3 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Them go say na witches from her village now. sad
Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
angry Hope the Snake is dead too?

4 Likes

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by adekayo1234(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
God save us from end time snakes.... Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by soloboss(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
D way I hate those creature ehn.....God forbid I av anytin to do wit dat silly animal

1 Like

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by mercyymai(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
SNAKE!! I fear dz silly creature. RIP

I hope say no be from village dey send dz tin come.
Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
RIP

Obituary dey get age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by Chukazu: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
boss1310:
and some people will be condemning those who kill snakes or eat their meat,if I may ask what do you want those people to do,chase the snake away and risk a possible comeback or take it to our underfunded zoos and reserves.we are talking about a country where most citizens find it hard to eat three times daily and you want them to pass the opportunity of eating meat so as to copy the whites who their governments put everything in place for care of animals.I don't eat snakes but I don't blame those who do,I hate that slithering cold and warm blooded reptile.
I decided to comment on this cos I know adaoma cousin and for those white wannabe who prefer to hear a story like this to a snake being killed.
NNE continue to rest in peace

scientifically snakes are necessary evil. is good to kill them,on the other hand, you need the venom to treat snake bite, so if you kill all of them how do you get the venom?
Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu by ShaqFu: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
I believe this is among the reason why anytime a snake is killed it usually makes front page.

R.I.P.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As / Hadiza Saddik-Mahuta Breaks Record In The UK After Bagging Distinction In Law / ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.