Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

More Concentration On Engineering Field Solves Nigeria Economy Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Concentration On Engineering Field Solves Nigeria Economy Crisis (424 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Concentration On Engineering Field Solves Nigeria Economy Crisis by fweshlee(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
I strongly believe if FG pump more into engineering and research institutes there will be a great change in the aspect of production which is one of our major problems, give young talented hungry
Engineers chance and the platform to show the stuffs they've got. For instance, a
Friend of mine designed and built a mechanism that powers streetlight as cars passed over
road bump, the mechanism is buried under the bump. Some boys designed drones,renewable energy powered freezer and likes which are marketable....You can imagine a country that designed and sells Roys Royce to the World.....We need to start production
ENGINEERS WHERE YOU?.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Condemn Bihari's Medical Trip To London / Boko Haram Attack Town In Yobe, Cart Away Food / The Niger-delta Question (isaac Boro, A "Mirror" Metaphor) - By: Force Bray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.