Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

TURNKEY SERVICES - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TURNKEY SERVICES (6479 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Sack Your Landlord Now And Be A Certified Home Owner , Don't Be A Tenant Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fire Him Now.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
If he is sooooo annoying, then SACK HIM JOOR.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Better sack him now, than later.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Move into your house now, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sacking your landlord can be done step by step. Let's show you how.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sack him today.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
SACK HIM NOW.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jiday4(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls how do I sack my landlord ? U can send me the details on iwonimofe@gmail.com. thanks
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2017
jiday4:
Pls how do I sack my landlord ? U can send me the details on iwonimofe@gmail.com. thanks

Alright. You will get the details via mail soon. You can also look us up on Whatsapp line 07034643328 for quicker correspondence. Cheers.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by slydog(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2017
stancydg:
SACK HIM THIS YEAR.

2 BEDROOM - N3,500,000
3 BEDROOM - N4,500,000

PAY IN INSTALMENTS

GET STARTED NOW
Call or Whatsapp 07034643328
Call only - 09076151101

Current Pictures of an ongoing 3bedroom project. At this level, spent less than 2m. Take advantage of our expertise now.

What do you mean by pay in installments?
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
slydog:

What do you mean by pay in installments?

Thanks. We mean once we do the bill of quantities, we can help you break it down into convenient stages/installments that will be easy for you to handle, within a reasonable span of time. This is to help you plan your budget to know how much to commit to your construction project per time.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2017
A positive review for Stancydg Straight from my heart:

First of all, I will introduce myself before someone starts thinking I was contracted to do this. I want to drop this review for stancydg. My screen name is jejelady as everyone as seen. I joined nairaland sometimes in 2004 shortly after relocating to the USA out of boredom. Sometimes in 2013-2014, I was frequent on the travel section helping visa lottery winners to settle in dallas, TX. (You can do your own background check). Facebook name is BeetheFavored. I did not start working until after a year due to some medical issues. However, I'm so industrious and my mom compelled me and my siblings (6 in total) to buy a land in Ado-Odo otta back in 2005. We ended up buying 2 acres of land (allocating 2 plots each to each sibling with 1 plot at N120K). We had fraud issues upon issues from omo-onile to our cousin embezzling all the money we sent to fence the whole land. My siblings and I finally got discouraged and resented from developing the land despite my mom's pleas.

In 2014, I decided to take a bold step by developing my own portion of the land but again, Omo-onile came to face and I eventually spent the whole money meant for the development to fight and win the battle of baale in courtesy of my mom and a late aunt. Another issue was contracting a friend to help build the foundation which was considered as total rubbish and waste of funds. Then I gave up.

I've been following the property section lately and I ran into stancydg's post of getting a condo for 3.8M in the same area. I called him and made some very good background check about him. Found out that he was real but explained my situation to him. Well, he said he was honest but I wouldn;t believe it.

To my utmost surprise, I am happy to share with you the ongoing pictures of what Stancy (company is called paradysty) has been doing on my land.

To Stancy,
Even though I have never laid my eyes on you, I have known for barely a month and you have put my money to work by fulfilling my dreams. I have called you my destiny helper. I can prove to the whole world that you are NOT a SCAM. You worked according to my budget event though you have told me several times that my taste is higher than Idanre Hills. I know I'm not the only client you have but you are ready to listen to me and you call me "bosslady" or "bossress" despite calling you in the wee hours in Nigerian time. You are respectful and as I have promised, I will follow you to prostrate at Tiwalade's house next year by God's grace. Please keep up the good work and honesty. Hope to see you soon in Nigeria.

To anyone reading this post:
I'm uploading more pictures

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
More screenshots of our whatsapp chats before we got into business

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Now these are the pictures of the dead project Stancydg has brought back to life. He had to pull down some of the foundation that I had on it by my inexperienced friend and remodeled it into something like this.

Stancy, you may wonder why I'm doing this but each day I think about the progress on this project and how faithful you have been, I remember how many discouraged nigerians in diaspora like me who are willing to meet someone like you but they have been falling into wrong hands. Even though you are now working for most of my family and friends here, I would still like the world to know that there are loyal contractors here on nairaland.

More pictures loading.....

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Foundation pictures loading.....

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2017
More foundation pictures

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by jejelady(f): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Now the German Floor Pictures:

This was one of the happiest days in my mom's life. She can't wait to meet you (Stancydg).

And Super-structure which is ongoing at the moment. I know I have not been patient with you on this one but abeg no vex. I have gone back and forth, said words to upset you and my uncle on this part of the project but guess what, that's one of those things you encounter when dealing with women... All the same, I have learnt to be patient from your silence and respect. My fiance and my mom have also reprimanded me for not giving you guys a benefit of doubt.

I believe people will rush to a thread when they get scammed but few or no one comes back to say THANK YOU or drop a review for a job well done.
Dropping reviews do not only increase chances of business opportunities but it saves a lot of fellow hardworking people from scammers and unnecessary headaches.

I'll be glad to read any other reviews of stancydg's works (be it positive or negative) but as for me, I will give you a 5-star rating from your customer service skills, professionalism, respect and level of engagement in this project. You even contracted my god-son in Nigeria to supervise for you whenever I permit you to go to Akure to see our lovely wife-to-be.

Everyone including my parents know that I love to do MOST of my things online: meet friends, shop, school, worship and now meeting you online which has never been a regret to me.

Thanks for all that you do and please continue putting me on my toes for a successful completion of this project.

Jejelady.

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
jejelady:
Now the German Floor Pictures:

This was one of the happiest days in my mom's life. She can't wait to meet you (Stancydg).

And Super-structure which is ongoing at the moment. I know I have not been patient with you on this one but abeg no vex. I have gone back and forth, said words to upset you and my uncle on this part of the project but guess what, that's one of those things you encounter when dealing with women... All the same, I have learnt to be patient from your silence and respect. My fiance and my mom have also reprimanded me for not giving you guys a benefit of doubt.

I believe people will rush to a thread when they get scammed but few or no one comes back to say THANK YOU or drop a review for a job well done.
Dropping reviews do not only increase chances of business opportunities but it saves a lot of fellow hardworking people from scammers and unnecessary headaches.

I'll be glad to read any other reviews of stancydg's works (be it positive or negative) but as for me, I will give you a 5-star rating from your customer service skills, professionalism, respect and level of engagement in this project. You even contracted my god-son in Nigeria to supervise for you whenever I permit you to go to Akure to see our lovely wife-to-be.

Everyone including my parents know that I love to do MOST of my things online: meet friends, shop, school, worship and now meeting you online which has never been a regret to me.

Thanks for all that you do and please continue putting me on my toes for a successful completion of this project.

Jejelady.

Words can't describe how grateful I am for this
review jejelady. I was only hoping to update my other
thread sometime during the week with pictures
and details from kickoff to where we are now,
but you took it off me. What better way to hear
than from the horse's mouth. I am super grateful
and very many thanks for this positive review. I
believe the Lord has granted us the strength to
keep you satisfied throughout the rest of the
process. I appreciate you ma and I must mention
that you made things easy as well by fulfilling
your own part as regards timely payments.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2017
YOU CAN STILL SACK YOUR LANDLORD BEFORE DECEMBER. JUST CALL/WHATSAPP 07034643328.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sacking your landlord is now as easy as ABC. Find out how on 07034643328(Whatsapp/Calls)
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
don't continue parking cars in his compound. SACK HIM INSTEAD.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
SACK HIM NOW, BEFORE HE DOES. FASTEST FINGERS FIRST!
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
SACK HIM NOW, BEFORE HE DOES. FASTEST FINGERS FIRST! 07034643328(Calls&Whatsapp)
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
SACK HIM THIS WEEKEND. TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2017
sacking him with immediate effect should be your priority now. Call/Whatsapp us on 07034643328 to learn how.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sack the bungalow out of him.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday folks. You can still build it before the year is over. We are always at your service. 07034643328 calls/Whatsapp.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
At Helpline Homes Ltd, we are poised to make
your dream of sacking your landlord come true
with our LONG TERM MORTGAGE FINANCING
for the acquisition of land and or construction of
buildings at our GREEN AGE ESTATE, OTTA.

Now, you can choose from our array of Land/
Home Ownership options as an individual or as a
cooperative society. The process is even easier
and more advantageous with cooperatives.

Our offer includes but not limited to the
following:

- 50X100ft Plots of Land - N1M
- 60X120ft Plots of Land - N1.5M
- 2bedroom finished condo flats - N7.8M
- 3bedroom finished condo flats - N10M
- 3 bedroom fully detached finished bungalow -N12M
- 4bedroom fully detached finished bungalow -N14M
- Duplex available on request - Minimum cost is
N25M depending on prospective home owner's
taste and specific added features and
requirements, the cost could rise.

All the above are covered by our mortgage
finance, provided by Gateway Mortgage Bank.
Outright and Installment payment options also
available for those who prefer to do so.

Requirement for installments is 40% initial and
the balance spread over one year. This is in
direct dealing with helpline homes for those who
wish to pay outrightly or installments without
mortgage financing.(Applies to land acquisitions)

For further details and enquiries, please contact:

HELPLINE HOMES LTD
07034643328 - Calls and Whatsapp
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Paradysity Architects
Presents

SACK YOUR LANDLORD IN 2018!!!
NEW YEAR PROMO

Get 50% Discount
On Comprehensive
Building Design
Documents

Request for Architectural Drawings
GET Mechanical, Electrical and 3D
ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Installment Payments Available.

CONTACT DETAILS
07034643328 – CALLS & WHATSAPP
09076151101 – CALLS ONLY
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
stancydg:
Paradysity Architects
Presents

SACK YOUR LANDLORD IN 2018!!!
NEW YEAR PROMO

Get 50% Discount
On Comprehensive
Building Design
Documents

Request for Architectural Drawings
GET Mechanical, Electrical and 3D
ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Installment Payments Available.

CONTACT DETAILS
07034643328 – CALLS & WHATSAPP
09076151101 – CALLS ONLY

Contact us now.

Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
A mega filling station of 21 pumps on an acre of land @ mile 2, containing a supermarket, a conference hall, Banking hall and offices. With C of O and other necessary papers. Price -#2.5b. Please only need the response of a serious buyer

4 Bedroom terrace duplex with 2 living rooms, all rooms en-suite. 2 car parking space. Fitted kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, and cabinets.
Located at Valour Estate- a mini estate just after Nicon town, Jakande, Lekki. Title: Global C of O, Deed of Sublease, Deed of Assignment. Price: #60 million.
Re: TURNKEY SERVICES by stancydg: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
GRAND SALE IN OLD IKOYI.

A luxury 5 bedroom detached house all rooms en suite, 2 sitting rooms and a large pent floor. It boasts of a grand swimming pool, 2 room guest chalet and 2 room boys quarters. It is located in a quiet zone of ruxton road in ikoyi. Price is $3m dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charis Designs...... Architecture With People In Mind / Contact Us For Stamp Concrete Floor Design / FAST SELLING ESTATE @IBEJU LEKKI *LAGOON GATE ESTATE PHASE 2*..... SOLD OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.