Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Cry For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help (566 Views)

Gtb Cries Out For Help Over Multiple Closure Of Accounts. / Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by koife(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello house,
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
Re: A Cry For Help by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Never give up my dear. Your type of person when you blow you blow big time. Hold on to your faith, i see your story changing soon.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by koife(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Never give up my dear. Your type of person when you blow you blow big time. Hold on to your faith, i see your story changing soon.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Road Leads Cripples Business In Port-harcourt (photos) / Buhari's Certificate Saga Resurfaces / Boko Haram Opens Radio Station - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.