Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Lorfs And I - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Lorfs And I (5553 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / why too much sex talk / Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2009
Gabry kiss kiss - - - - - - - - - Swit D kiss kiss

We first knew in a simple chat
A simple conversation
I never thought
It was a good start.

You were so far away
And we were separated by miles
And I just ignored everything
Because I know its just a lie

Then suddenly,
After a few times of talking
I began to miss you
And think of you almost of the time?

It was a strange feeling for me
And was totally different
And I began to hide my feelings
Because I know it wasn’t right

Day after day, time after time
Feelings started to grow
I think it was love
But never really sure that time

Until one day, I convinced myself
That’s it is really love I feel for you
I am inlove, so inlove
With you guys no one but you guys

Ohh such a sweet thing
You always makes me happy
Everytime I talk to you and see you
And I know this is real true love.

I love you soooooooooooooo much.
Re: My Lorfs And I by switD: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2009
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked PHEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII right now pleaseeeeeeeeeeee smiley

So sweeeeeeeet of you . honestly, U just made tears of joy roll down ma non-ugly face . I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2009
really?
Re: My Lorfs And I by switD: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Honestly , U did . Thank u so much for that . Where is gabry ?
Re: My Lorfs And I by broder: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2009
guy no deceive urself wit this coz na 9ja u dey ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

love no dey exist here.

men way even marry ,dem marry coz of the likeness dem get 4 the woman nt love so be warned .
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2009
broder:

guy no deceive urself wit this coz na 9ja u dey ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

love no dey exist here.

men way even marry ,dem marry coz of the likeness dem get 4 the woman nt love so be warned .
Only if you can undstnd wink

swit D:

Honestly , U did . Thank u so much for that . Where is gabry ?
She go fetch water for Anthony grin
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Phemour,

When we first knew each other, I didnt like you at all its because you always have a way of making me angry and mad but I know you are a very naughty and playful thats why I did not take it seriously.

The 2nd - 5th time we chat, I still did not like you but didnt know why I bothered myself much to pay attention to your ramblings.

Than what strucked me is that you called me naughty and that I like to bully other Moderators (but I dont think I have  undecided). Soon, we agreed to be best buddies but I did not see us as best buddies but instead, I see us as blood siblings from different parents but felt like we come from the same parents.

The more I know you, the more I think that you are a rare Gem. Where you come from and where you were raise, you never seem to portray like what society generally thinks of you and your people. U are very neutral, you dont like causing trouble and you will always try to find out ways to put out a fight or a hate despite any circumstances. That, I admire you alot.

Alot of people has been complaining to me regarding religion issues saying that Muslims are troublemakers. I told them its not the Muslims cause Muslim means Peace in Arabic and those whom portray hate yet claim to be Muslims are not Pure Muslims! Why do I say so since Im a Catholic its because of you Phemour. You are a pure blooded Muslim and you dont portray any sign of war and hatred and I know many other Muslim's whom are down to earth, caring and wise just like you and people like you are the ones that will make a difference on earth.

This is a big surprise to me and you have prove me wrong that you can indeed make surprises.

Love you no matter what my dearest little brother  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Swit D, My Dear Sweet, how u dey? wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2009
I wan cry sad --- grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
Chei god
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2009
Pat, wadap
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2009
Am kul, u?
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
fyn lyk always. wink
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
Have you stop fighting my twin Bro? sad
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
wotz goin' on hia?
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
twin bro or sis?
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
patwhizkid:

wotz goin' on hia?
Its me and my loffs wink

patwhizkid:

twin bro or sis?
Bro wink
Re: My Lorfs And I by Kelvinj(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2009
dis is serious.
Wel, u guyz have fun.
@phemour
u mates ar fastin & prayn u no dey fast
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2009
lolzzzzz who tell you say i no dey vast?
Re: My Lorfs And I by Kelvinj(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
u no 4 dey hia, u for dey pray abi na fastin & fastin or fastin & prayn? U 4 dey wer u dey pray so leave dat jist
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
Dont judge me Pastor/Alfa Kelvinj wink smiley
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
lol
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
My loffff. . . I never found the words my loffff. . . . to tell you how I feel my lofff. . . Meer Words. . . Could not. . . Explain. . .

Precious loffff. . . U held my life within your hands. . . . created everythin I am. . . . taught me how to live again. . . .

BE RIGHT BACK  grin
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
Yepa grin

You dey make me kolo ^ kiss kiss
Re: My Lorfs And I by kugaba(m): 12:41am On Sep 01, 2009
What is not happening here
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2009
Phemour:

Yepa grin

You dey make me kolo ^ kiss kiss

Kolo Kolo more more more before its too late. . . .

Make me loff you more I just can't wait. . . .

Seeing you standin there u are my loff bate. . .

make you make you be ma best mate. . . . .

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kugaba:

What is not happening here

Da hate and violence ain't happening here and we are all happy about it wink
Re: My Lorfs And I by mamagee6(f): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2009
hahaha. grin grin
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2009
Gabry:

My loffff. . . I never found the words my loffff. . . . to tell you how I feel my lofff. . . Meer Words. . . Could not. . . Explain. . .

Precious loffff. . . U held my life within your hands. . . . created everythin I am. . . . taught me how to live again. . . .

Without you. . .  Life has no meaning or rhyme. . . . like word to a song out of time. . . .

How can I repay. . . You for having faith. . . in me. . . . . BRB

,mama-gee:

hahaha. grin grin

grin  grin
Re: My Lorfs And I by patwhizkid(f): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2009
Phemi, yu nor loff me too?
Re: My Lorfs And I by switD: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2009
Gud morn'n to my one and only PHEMO and also my sweet Gabry

There are so many things I wanna tell you but words cannot describe. The feeling I have when I talk to both os you, when I think about you 2 and when I dream about us [color=#000099](Me, Phemo and Gabry),
is amazing. Honestly, I've never felt that before in my life. I think that you two are wonderful friends and without you there for me when I needed you, I don't know where I would be right now. My love for both of you has grown so much over the past couple of weeks. I think back to when we first met, I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. It's just going to keep getting better. I don't think that our love will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you(My precious Egbon mi and Sexy Gabry mi) and when you need someone to talk to I hope you come to me. I'll be your best friend. So once again I say ''I LOVE PHEMO and GABRY''[/color]
Re: My Lorfs And I by Phemour: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Good Morning Lorfings [/size] kiss kiss

Gabry:

Kolo Kolo more more more before its too late. . . .

Make me loff you more I just can't wait. . . .

Seeing you standin there u are my loff bate. . .

make you make you be ma best mate. . . . .

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wow shocked shocked

^ ^ kiss kiss grin

patwhizkid:

Phemi, yu nor loff me too?
I lorf you too kiss kiss grin

swit D:

Gud morn'n to my one and only PHEMO and also my sweet Gabry

There are so many things I wanna tell you but words cannot describe. The feeling I have when I talk to both os you, when I think about you 2 and when I dream about us (Me, Phemo and Gabry), [/color] is amazing. Honestly, I've never felt that before in my life. I think that you two are wonderful friends and without you there for me when I needed you, I don't know where I would be right now. My love for both of you has grown so much over the past couple of weeks. I think back to when we first met, I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. It's just going to keep getting better. I don't think that our love will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you(My precious Egbon mi and Sexy Gabry mi) and when you need someone to talk to I hope you come to me. I'll be your best friend. So once again I say ''I LOVE PHEMO and GABRY''

. . . . i lorf you bastardly grin
Re: My Lorfs And I by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
LMAO! U two are funny naaa. grin

SwitD and Phemour, hows work? Got time for Mama Ngozi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / ABIANS Lets Meet Here / Am I Handsome **hot pics**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.