Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1127 Views)

Appeal Status France / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Where To Check Ireland Appeal Status Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2009
Hello
Re: . by EAsY6: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2009
Well, to my knowledge, your case is line waiting due to the number of appeals on ground. One thing with appeals is that it takes some time. You need to be really patience coz even when they preside on your case, it still goes through some process before they sent the result down to your local consulate/embassy and you also receive a copy of the ruling. Pray hard, you need it and Best of luck!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2009
Re: . by kadman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
dammiac:

One more thing is dat d school i chose is one of d school dat was locked down in uk because they do not hav license, hope dis wil not affect anything?

Are you kidding ?
Re: . by meetyommy: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
Get your money back and run and another application if you still want to,

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? / A Safe & Reasonably Priced Hotel In Surulere Or / U.S Visa Application To Be Made Easier For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.