Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

a - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / a (607 Views)

New Way Of Getting Your Dream Job Without Competition. / Photo Of The Day: New Way To Cheat In Any Exam / A New Way For Students To Share Or Rent Out Real Life Stuff To Fellow Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by projectandpages: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2016
a
Re: a by uchebest2006(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2016
plz OP,i love ya site.Am a writer,i want to know how to convert my book to a PDF format so that one can dowload it when i upload my book on ya Website.Kinda need ur help.
Re: a by projectandpages: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank you @Uchebest2006. We cant wait for you to join us already.

Its easy, you can use make use of PDF documents converters online. Or use softwares like foxit pdf maker on any computer to convert.
If you are still having difficulties converting, You can easily email us your documents for conversion so we send it back to you after conversion.

our email: projectandpages@gmail.com

THANK YOU
Re: a by projectandpages: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
uchebest2006:
plz OP,i love ya site.Am a writer,i want to know how to convert my book to a PDF format so that one can dowload it when i upload my book on ya Website.Kinda need ur help.
Thank you @Uchebest2006. We cant wait for you to join us already.

Its easy, you can use make use of PDF documents converters online. Or use softwares like foxit pdf maker on any computer to convert.
If you are still having difficulties converting, You can easily email us your documents for conversion so we send it back to you after conversion.

our email: projectandpages@gmail.com

THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

17th NIIT Nigeria National Scholarship For Young Nigerians / Who Nairaland Epp? / Unilorin Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form 2016/2017,past Students#help#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.