Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

- Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (1933 Views)

Come on in and Win - 1.20 To 1.30 Odds / Saturday Sure Winning Games. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by letspartner: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am here to seek partnership with any interested punters to join hands together & subscribe to get good games. I am not here to scam anybody & that is why I will not hide anything from you, feel free to ask me questions. I have 2 different source for games;

Source 1: Gives 2 to 3.5 odd games everyday for 30days at a fee of 80euro/month. The winning rate from this source is at least 26winning games out of 30games, theres no refund for any game lost but losing is rare & most month its 2 to 3 loss out of 30games

Source 2: Gives 10 to 30 odd games 12times/month (friday, saturday & sunday every week for 4weeks) at a fee of $100. Theres refund if game lost is more than 2 out of 12games which means guaranteed nothing less than 100 odd per month.

Both source gives free games but theres no guarantee with their free games. I need 5people who can contribute 5k each for us to add together to subscribe for either of the source. As for me, I prefer the second source(weekend only)
Re: by letspartner: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please if you are interested to partner with 5k, send me email to neededpartner@gmail.com with the subject 'I WANT TO PARTNER'. There will be no secret because all members will be introduce to one another, games received will be sent to you via email/whatsapp depending on your choice. I will send you the website & email of the source if you wish to do your own investigation about the source. When you get the website of the source, you can check their past winnings on premium games & stake their free games if you like.

Note: Dont rely on the source free games because it has no much guarantee. Theres archives for their past winning free games & you can check it. PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND MY POST BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME. THANK YOU
Re: by henroo5: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
letspartner:
Please if you are interested to partner with 5k, send me email to neededpartner@gmail.com with the subject 'I WANT TO PARTNER'. There will be no secret because all members will be introduce to one another, games received will be sent to you via email/whatsapp depending on your choice. I will send you the website & email of the source if you wish to do your own investigation about the source. When you get the website of the source, you can check their past winnings on premium games & stake their free games if you like.

Note: Dont rely on the source free games because it has no much guarantee. Theres archives for their past winning free games & you can check it. PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND MY POST BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME. THANK YOU
drop ur number
Re: by letspartner: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
henroo5:
drop ur number
nairaland rule against dropping numbers, contact me through my mailbox. I will send you the link to the source & you can do your own investigation about the source. above all, I dont want people to add me unnecessarilly except the 5people that we all agree to partner together. You can ask me questions here on this thread or send your questions to my mailbox. Thanks for your understanding
Re: by henroo5: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
letspartner:
nairaland rule against dropping numbers, contact me through my mailbox. I will send you the link to the source & you can do your own investigation about the source. above all, I dont want people to add me unnecessarilly except the 5people that we all agree to partner together. You can ask me questions here on this thread or send your questions to my mailbox. Thanks for your understanding
so you have not seen people dropping number here
Re: by letspartner: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
The offer is still available for interested people, read & understand then send me email message if you are satisfied
Re: by Lilian2005: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
You guys should use @betapredict on twitter...Their winnings are high plus they play it safe for you...
Re: by letspartner: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning, the offer is still available for interested people. Read & Understand my post then contact me if you are satisfied.
Re: by letspartner: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
letspartner:
Good morning, the offer is still available for interested people. Read & Understand my post then contact me if you are satisfied.
Re: by letspartner: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
We are going to start this week
Re: by adm212144: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
please add me 08164938224.
Re: by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls add me and let's discuss.
Re: by letspartner: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
adm212144:
please add me .
I sent you email message
Re: by Mecuzy81(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Hi guys for ur daily sure games view this page... It's free and 99% sure... You won't regret http://betoftheday.ml/ref/mecuzy81
Re: by vansly(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
am ready to partner as long as it is genuine, since you didn't drop your number, here is mine 07037741012. I'll be waiting
Re: by letspartner: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
vansly:
am ready to partner as long as it is genuine, since you didn't drop your number, here is mine. I'll be waiting

I have replied your mail but you are yet to reply my last mail. Please remove your number because of spammers
Re: by chalonzy: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Add me 08137064321
Re: by letspartner: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
chalonzy:
Add me
Please remove your number & follow the right path
Re: by letspartner: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
The game starts tomorrow 24/06/2016, goodluck to everyone
Re: by fowowe411: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
letspartner:
The game starts tomorrow 24/06/2016, goodluck to everyone
Can I still join the partnership?
Re: by terryadex2: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2016
I want to join you add me up this is my number 09033903419 on whatsapp pls be fast ooo
Re: by tobodex(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
letspartner:

Guy, any progress yet about the merging and partnership....still planning to join o, thanks
Re: by adm212144: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
Vacant land measuring 7000sqm on Gerrard road ikoyi
Title :C of O
Call for me for price

Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
Vacant land measuring 3500sqm on Banana island ikoyi
Call for me for price

Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
Vacant land measuring 3000sqm on Banana island ikoyi
Call for me for price
There are also several lands in ikoyi that's ready for JV pm me for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Win / Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! / Henry Nwosu - Golden Eaglets Coach - Sacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.