Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ps3 Help. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Help. (1429 Views)

PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
good day guys, my Ps3 control pad, HD and other accessories were stolen and only the shell of the ps3 fat was left for. I bought a new pad and installed a new hd inside but I can't install the OFW. av followed all the available instructions but the ps3 keep saying it can't find the media with the update and I don't know what to do pls help.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
good day guys, my Ps3 control pad, HD and other accessories were stolen and only the shell of the ps3 fat was left for. I bought a new pad and installed a new hd inside but I can't install the OFW. av followed all the available instructions but the ps3 keep saying it can't find the media with the update and I don't know what to do pls help.
Try inserting a playable disc into the console before installing the OFW.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Try inserting a playable disc into the console before installing the OFW.
thanks for the response but the cd has not been working for a long time.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

thanks for the response but the cd has not been working for a long time.
Is your console jailbroken? Have you been playing your games from your hdd?
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Is your console jailbroken? Have you been playing your games from your hdd?
Its not jailbreakon. I have been playing games from the cd but it then stopped working ( the cd room) I kept it aside pending when I will fix the cd room and when I checked on it I discovered the other accessories and the HD were gone. bought a new pad and HD( Seagate 320 gig) downloaded new of from Sony website 4.80 put it in a flash ( PS3>UPDATE) BUT IT DINT WORK.

1 Like

Re: Ps3 Help. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

Its not jailbreakon. I have been playing games from the cd but it then stopped working ( the cd room) I kept it aside pending when I will fix the cd room and when I checked on it I discovered the other accessories and the HD were gone. bought a new pad and HD( Seagate 320 gig) downloaded new of from Sony website 4.80 put it in a flash ( PS3>UPDATE) BUT IT DINT WORK.
Boot into ps3 recovery menu then select restore ps3 option.
To boot into recovery, make sure the console is on standby, then hold the power button till the console turns on and off. Next hold the power button again till you hear two consecutive beeps then let go of the button. You should be able to access the recovery menu which comprises a lot of options. Simply choose "restore ps3" and it should fix the console.

If the restore option doesn't work, plug in your external storage which holds the OFW and choose "update the Ps3 system" option.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Boot into ps3 recovery menu then select restore ps3 option.
To boot into recovery, make sure the console is on standby, then hold the power button till the console turns on and off. Next hold the power button again till you hear two consecutive beeps then let go of the button. You should be able to access the recovery menu which comprises a lot of options. Simply choose "restore ps3" and it should fix the console.

If the restore option doesn't work, plug in your external storage which holds the OFW and choose "update the Ps3 system" option.
thanks. I will do as you say and hopefully it will be fixed.
Re: Ps3 Help. by calis2: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please sir,where will I repair my ps3 console. Is showing only the red light,if I on it will trip off.I have tried every outlet @ Anambra State to repair it.nobody know the problem. I need ur assistant please.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2016
calis2:
Please sir,where will I repair my ps3 console. Is showing only the red light,if I on it will trip off.I have tried every outlet @ Anambra State to repair it.nobody know the problem. I need ur assistant please.
bro am sorry but Google your your problem and you might find a fix for it.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2016
I truly appreciate all of you who tried to help. the goodnews is that I have finally been able to install the OFW, turned out I made a silly mistake but that's by the way. the bad news is that it is 4.80 on a ps3 fat so gurus in the house pls help a brother out, how can I possibly jailbreak it? thanks
Re: Ps3 Help. by caltronov: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
I truly appreciate all of you who tried to help. the goodnews is that I have finally been able to install the OFW, turned out I made a silly mistake but that's by the way. the bad news is that it is 4.80 on a ps3 fat so gurus in the house pls help a brother out, how can I possibly jailbreak it? thanks
call me if u want to jailbreak 08164876641
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
caltronov:
would love to but am based in KD.
Re: Ps3 Help. by caltronov: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
would love to but am based in KD.
wow, too bad
Re: Ps3 Help. by DaveHert(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
caltronov:
How much do u jailbreak?
Re: Ps3 Help. by caltronov: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
DaveHert:
How much do u jailbreak?
call and find out
Re: Ps3 Help. by osymerga(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Got a Ps3 slim.320g and I need a jailbreaker. Any one based in Anambra ? Awka to be precise.
Thanks.
Re: Ps3 Help. by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2016
pls I need info on the price of the 12gb ps3 superslim

(1) (Reply)

Let's See How Good You Can Think And See / Pls Help... / Remember The Fifa Competition I Talked About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.