Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? (642 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / 10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / 5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by greatdeal1408: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
hello guys,

so it happened this week Monday when i went to the ATM to make a withdrawal
but i totally forgot my PIN shocked shocked it was strange to me because i made used of the card earlier the same day.
i quickly checked with customer care to find out if my card was good, i was told the card have no issue
but my PIN. i still can't remember my PIN till now.

advice and good opinion please.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by WAGAZ: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by youngest85(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
D strangest tin dat happened to me was d 1st day i tasted kpoli.....
I want to believe y'all knw d rest
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by WAGAZ: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by greatdeal1408: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

what is kpoli ooo

ganja? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by greatdeal1408: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
WAGAZ:

booking space abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
share ya experience let me learn wink wink
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by WAGAZ: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
greatdeal1408:

booking space abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
share ya experience let me learn wink wink
lol
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by jaymichael(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

Hahahahaaaa!!! that voice, was it male or female? young or old, human or spirit's.
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by youngest85(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
jaymichael:
Hahahahaaaa!!! that voice, was it male or female? young or old, human or spirit's.

Wch voice?
Re: What Was The Strangest Things That Ever Happened To You ? by Grendel(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ok! it happened when my wife gave birth to our last kid,
the baby was so dark like her mother but I now she is as fair as I am.

I can't figure out the transformation because I only see them twice a month.

very strange to me how she changed from black to fair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Indefinite Strike / PHOTO: Gov. Ganduje Arrives Abuja From Saudi Arabia / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.