Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm (743 Views)

Hoodlums Abandon Vehicle After Snatching It At Gun Point In Rivers State. Photos / Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by Haliah: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
People need to be careful especially when using the ATM at night especially in dark areas.
I was attacked on my way back from work at Ikeja when i stopped to cash money at the ATM, the hoodlums first checked my balance and withdrew and went with my ATM card and PIN! obviously to withdraw again. thank God they didn't find my phone.

My saving grace was my friend who told me i could block my gtbank card by texting a code to a gtbank number to block.
so if you have a gtbank account you can block your card with a text - "Hotlist Account-number" to 08076665555 and I got a notification immediately from the bank telling me my card was cancelled.

so always look behind you before using the ATM at night, especially in dark areas.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Which day?

How much left before you blocked ur card ?
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by Haliah: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
400billionman:
Which day?

How much left before you blocked ur card ?

yesterday around 10 pm at maryland, i still had over 450k in the account
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by 400billionman: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haliah:

yesterday around 10 pm at maryland, i still had over 450k in the account

How much they took was what i asked.

Sorry, never disclose your balance.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by ThrillmeatRep(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sorry for your loss
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by ojun50(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na wa, na every were now oh.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by whirlwind7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
400billionman:

How much they took was what i asked.

Sorry, never disclose your balance.

grin grin grin
I'm pretty certain if you ask him his account details and PIN here, he will release it.
Such a smart fellow he is!
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by Haliah: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
whirlwind7:

grin grin grin
I'm pretty certain if you ask him his account details and PIN here, he will release it.
Such a smart fellow he is!

yes o. simply ask and i will release it sharply smiley
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point While Using The Atm by whirlwind7(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haliah:

yes o. simply ask and i will release it sharply smiley

Good to see you have a sense of humor.
Sorry about the misfortune. Take it easy, ok? It's a jungle out there.

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Died Working For Electric Firm - Son / Is This A Scam ? / We Attacked Church Because Members Were Disturbing Us With Music — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.