Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players (1341 Views)

Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Champions League: Chelsea’s Win Against Atletico Madrid Well Deserved – Hazard / Diego Maradona Teammates Who Never Got The Recognition They Deserved!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thirty players from the Nigeria Professional Football League # NPFL are expected to
soon open a training camp ahead of a series of friendlies against La Liga sides
Valencia and Malaga next month.
Officially 23 players will be selected!
Please kindly and honestly suggest players you think should make this list irrespective
of club affiliations!
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mine is as follow :
ifeanyi Ifeanyi of mfm, dare Ojo enyimba , Afelokhai enyimba, ezenwa Ifeanyiubah,
Obaje wikki tourist, Onyekachi Ifeanyiubah, elu Ifeanyiubah, chima akas enyimba, mfon
Udoh enyimba, olurundare Sunshine, medrano Sunshine, guy Rivers Utd, gyan amos kano
pillars, rabiu ali kano pillars, onuwa mfm, obinna nwobodo rangers, aguda rangers, bob
clement rangers, chikatara Abia Warriors, echegbulam rangers, ubong Ekpai Akwa Utd,
markson ojobo Rivers Utd, fortune omoyuwari Akwa, Ezekiel Bassey enyimba. Ifeanyi
mathew kano pillars, kester enyimba, jamiu alimi kano pillars, orji kalu rangers, emma anyawu enyimba, pape sese rangers
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Empredboy:
Mine is as follow :
ifeanyi Ifeanyi of mfm, dare Ojo enyimba , Afelokhai enyimba, ezenwa Ifeanyiubah,
Obaje wikki tourist, Onyekachi Ifeanyiubah, elu Ifeanyiubah, chima akas enyimba, mfon
Udoh enyimba, olurundare Sunshine, medrano Sunshine, guy Rivers Utd, gyan amos kano
pillars, rabiu ali kano pillars, onuwa mfm, obinna nwobodo rangers, aguda rangers, bob
clement rangers, chikatara Abia Warriors, echegbulam rangers, ubong Ekpai Akwa Utd,
markson ojobo Rivers Utd, fortune omoyuwari Akwa, Ezekiel Bassey enyimba. Ifeanyi
mathew kano pillars, kester enyimba, jamiu alimi kano pillars, orji kalu rangers, emma anyawu enyimba, pape sese rangers
OP Medrano isnt with Sunshine anymore. He joined Ifeanyi Ubah.
Where's Olatubosun MFM
Chinedu Udoji Enyimba
Stephen Odey MFM
By the way who will coach those guys?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

OP Medrano isnt with Sunshine anymore. He joined Ifeanyi Ubah.
Where's Olatubosun MFM
Chinedu Udoji Enyimba
Stephen Odey MFM
By the way who will coach those guys?
sorry jare error medrano Ifeanyiubah. The list is for both foreign and local players in nigeria league. Udoji is my captain but... Are u a mfm fan?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Empredboy:
sorry jare error medrano Ifeanyiubah. The list is for both foreign and local players in nigeria league. Udoji is my captain but... Are u a mfm fan?
I m an Enyimba fan.
Check the official NPFL thread on this forum for my posts, but I like the way MFM is run .
(150k minimum wage and their overall attacking play.
Also heard that no team has scored more than 1 goal against them at home this season.
Wikki beaten
Enyi Goaless draw
Pillars One all
Rangers One all
Ikorodu Beaten
They lost by a lone goal against Shooting Stars thanks to bad officiating. The referee was suspended and subsequently retired, because of so many wrong calls, clear penalty dismissals and he seemed to reverse his decisions countless times in that game.
But unfortunately for him NFF vice Presido, Lagos State Commissioner for sports and Chairman referees Association were on ground that day and the game was on TV.

During mid season MFM released a statement saying that the club would not sell any of its players until the season ends.
Which players from MFM do you think would improve the current Enyimba team and what players would you like to be offloaded ?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

I m an Enyimba fan.
Check the official NPFL thread on this forum for my posts, but I like the way MFM is run .
(150k minimum wage and their overall attacking play.
Also heard that no team has scored more than 1 goal against them at home this season.
Wikki beaten
Enyi Goaless draw
Pillars One all
Rangers One all
Ikorodu Beaten
They lost by a lone goal against Shooting Stars thanks to bad officiating. The referee was suspended and subsequently retired, because of so many wrong calls, clear penalty dismissals and he seemed to reverse his decisions countless times in that game.
But unfortunately for him NFF vice Presido, Lagos State Commissioner for sports and Chairman referees Association were on ground that day and the game was on TV.

During mid season MFM released a statement saying that the club would not sell any of its players until the season ends.
Which players from MFM do you think would improve the current Enyimba team and what players would you like to be offloaded ?
onuwa and Ifeanyi Ifeanyi
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
[b]Management Company (LMC) has released a list of 32 players shortlisted for further screening to make up the 22 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) All Stars squad for the NPFL-LaLiga Tour coming up in August.
The list is made up of four goalkeepers, eight defenders, three defensive midfielders,seven central midfielders, seven wingers and six centre forwards.
The Goalkeepers are Emeka Nwabulu of Wikki Tourists, Enyimba's Theophilus Afelokhai, Ikechukwu Ezenwa who recently joined FC IfeanyIubah from Sunshine Stars and Okiemute Odah of Lobi Stars.
Rangers' Matthew Etim, Ifeanyi Nweke of MFM, Chima Akas Enyimba, Gabriel Wassa of Niger Tornadoes and Enyimba's captain, Chine Udoji are some of the defenders. The others are Austin Obaroakpo of Abia Warriors, Kano Pillars' Jamiu Alimi and Emmanuel Ariwa of Akwa United.
Shortlisted for the defensive midfield roles are former U-20 Star, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi of MFM, Dare Ojo of Enyimba and Dayo Ojo of Sunshine Stars.
The Central Midfielders are Obinna Nwobodo of Rangers International, Otun Fawaz of Shooting Stars, Kano Pillars' Rabiu Ali, Ibrahim Alhassan of Wikki Tourists, Ifeanyi Matthew of Kano Pillars, Frederick Obomate of Rivers United and Charles Henlong of Kano Pillars.
Listed for the wings are Heartland's Emeka Ogbuh, Sikiru Olatubosun of MFM, Chisom Egbuchulam of Rangers, Ezekiel Bassey of Enyimba International, Shadrach Oghali of Warri Wolves, Bashir Abdulrahman of Nasarawa United and Bata Mohammed of ElKanemi Warriors.
Completing the list are the outfield forwards made up of Wikki Tourists, Godwin Obaje, FC IfeanyiUbah's Ismaila Gata, Anthony Okpotu of Lobi Stars, Ibrahim Mustapha of El- Kanemi Warriors, Abiye Moses of Ikorodu United and Stephen Odey of MFM.[/b]
A letter signed by Salihu Abubakar, the Chief Operating Officer of the LMC directed the invited players to report for the first phase of camping that will open on July 11 and end on the 18th. The letter said the players during the period will be released to play for their clubs in League and Federation Cup fixtures. The second and final phase of the camping will open on August 1 leading to the team’s departure on August 8.
The squad was selected by a poll of Coaches of the NPFL carried out to pick players for the different positions. The NPFL All Stars will while in Spain play a pre-season friendly with Valencia CF and also participate in the annual Carranza LaLiga World Club Tournament in which they will play against Malaga

cc groundnutoil
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Ifeanyi is overrated.
I d go for Onuwa and Olatunbosun.
well that guy is good in the midfield
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Empredboy:
well that guy is good in the midfield
Is he better than Ifeanyi Mathew or Obinna Nwobodo?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Is he better than Ifeanyi Mathew or Obinna Nwobodo?
Ifeanyi mathew is not an attacking midfielder
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Empredboy:
Ifeanyi mathew is not an attacking midfielder
Ifeanyi is a box to box CM.
What about Nwobodo?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Ifeanyi is a box to box CM. What about Nwobodo?
The best of nwobodo is side midfield
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Empredboy:
The best of nwobodo is side midfield
This guy grin give me a direct answer to my question.
Is Ifeanyi Ifeanyi a better midfielder than Obinna Nwobodo and Ifeanyi Mathew?
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

This guy grin give me a direct answer to my question.
Is Ifeanyi Ifeanyi a better midfielder than Obinna Nwobodo and Ifeanyi Mathew?
watin you want make i talk? Ok nwobodo is better than Ifeanyi Ifeanyi
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by zoboizee: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
But they play diff role. one is defensive the other is attacking. Nwobodo distributes the ball better while ifeanyi is solid defending. The trio won a gold for us in senegal. They are that good.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
watin you want make i talk? Ok nwobodo is better than Ifeanyi Ifeanyi
Empredboy the list has been released.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by groundnutoil(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Pls post full list and for me nwobodo is d best attacking midfielder in d league now DAT guy is damn good for rangers his dribbles and passing damn and also DAT show Igbo boy in mfm forgotten his name he plays attacking midfield
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
groundnutoil:
Pls post full list and for me nwobodo is d best attacking midfielder in d league now DAT guy is damn good for rangers his dribbles and passing damn and also DAT show Igbo boy in mfm forgotten his name he plays attacking midfield
I think you are referring to Stephen Odey.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Empredboy the list has been released.
i think some foreigners deserve to be in the list
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
i think some foreigners deserve to be in the list
Yes but they want these players to play the last inconsequential AFCON qualifiers match against Tanzania , and to also form the back bone of our FIFA WCQualifier squad.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Yes but they want these players to play the last inconsequential AFCON qualifiers match against Tanzania , and to also form the back bone of our FIFA WCQualifier squad.
this is LMC deals with laliga not nff with laliga
: LMC is suppose to be for our best players in the Nigerian professional league both nigerians and other Nationals.
The deal is suppose to be used to develop our league not the national team
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
this is LMC deals with laliga not nff with laliga
: LMC is suppose to be for our best players in the Nigerian professional league both nigerians and other Nationals.
The deal is suppose to be used to develop our league not the national team
You are right, but you know that LMC is more or less an offshoot of the NFF.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

yeah just unfortunate that we are not showcasing our league instead its our national team
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

yeah just unfortunate that we are not showcasing our league instead its our national team
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
Look at it this way, how many foreigners are in your NPFL best 11 for the season and you ld realise that the foreign players aren't indispensable
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
Look at it this way, how many foreigners are in your NPFL best 11 for the season and you ll realise that the foreign players aren't indispensable
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by Empredboy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Look at it this way, how many foreigners are in your NPFL best 11 for the season and you ll realise that the foreign players aren't indispensable
The good ones are medrano, da silver, guy
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Empredboy:
The good ones are medrano, da silver, guy
You see; and im sure they wouldn't make it into your first 11.
One question is it just me or have you noticed that those Brazilians in IfeanyiUba always come up as substitutes each and every time rather than start.
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by groundnutoil(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2016
DrinkWater10:

I think you are referring to Stephen Odey.
I don't know but I can recognise him in pictures
Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by DrinkWater10: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2016
groundnutoil:
I don't know but I can recognise him in pictures

Re: List Your Deserved Super Eagles Home Base Players by groundnutoil(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=DrinkWater10 post=47248771][/quote]yep thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Footballer Ever / Top 10 Transfer Spenders In European Football (season 2017/18) / Aguero Out For Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.