Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,588 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Wordpress Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Issue (919 Views)

Please I Urgently Need Help With A Wordpress Issue / Wordpress Issue / Help Me Fix My Wordpress Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Issue by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
i installed wordpress on my hosting account and i tried accessing it, the website is loading without formating and when i tried accessing the admin area(wp-admin)with firefox it shows the error below:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

i have browsed the internet for possible solution but none have been helpful. i have also tried different browser but still getting the same error. i seriously need help with this.
Re: Wordpress Issue by OnlineMercenary: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
spacesoft:
i installed wordpress on my hosting account and i tried accessing it, the website is loading without formating and when i tried accessing the admin area(wp-admin)with firefox it shows the error below:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

i have browsed the internet for possible solution but none have been helpful. i have also tried different browser but still getting the same error. i seriously need help with this.

Have you tried another browser??
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
OnlineMercenary:

Have you tried another browser??
yes, but still getting similar error
Re: Wordpress Issue by OnlineMercenary: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seconsol92:

yes, but still getting similar error
Basic assumptions : No plugin yet, website is on default theme. If the mentioned assumptions are correct, Contact your host.
Re: Wordpress Issue by Lovetinz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Use another computer.
Use a phone.
Your Windows is likely not up to date.
Re: Wordpress Issue by muid33n(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello,

Can you share your site URL?

This will enable webmasters to access the situation and make suggestions.
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 3:16am On Jul 06, 2016
muid33n:
Hello,

Can you share your site URL?

This will enable webmasters to access the situation and make suggestions.
the website url is http://www.teasemind.com
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 5:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Lovetinz:
Use another computer.
Use a phone.
Your Windows is likely not up to date.
if i use my phone it will open normally. i dont know if the problem is from my windows because i hardly update it and the wordpress version is the latest release
Re: Wordpress Issue by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Seconsol92:

if i use my phone it will open normally. i dont know if the problem is from my windows because i hardly update it and the wordpress version is the latest release

This can happen if You are using proxy, not problem with window or browser
another thing you could try is another network, GLO, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel. On my Glo I can open the site and can access wp-login

Pls stop using admin as the Admin username change it
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

This can happen if You are using proxy, not problem with window or browser
another thing you could try is another network, GLO, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel. On my Glo I can open the site and can access wp-login

Pls stop using admin as the Admin username change it
Thanks. i used another network to access it and it opened just fine..it baffles me how one network can open a site and another cant..please is there any solution to that?
Re: Wordpress Issue by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seconsol92:

Thanks. i used another network to access it and it opened just fine..it baffles me how one network can open a site and another cant..please is there any solution to that?

The Problem is from the ISP proxy server, for example MTN use to change it proxy server every 10m or so

Try and use proxy software like ultasurf on your own side, it should solve the problem, are you on GLO?
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

The Problem is from the ISP proxy server, for example MTN use to change it proxy server every 10m or so

Try and use proxy software like ultasurf on your own side, it should solve the problem, are you on GLO?
yes, i use Glo. how do i get the proxy software?
Re: Wordpress Issue by muid33n(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2016
spacesoft:

I've checked the link and I attempted to open the wp-admin (see screenshot)

I will recommend you try: yoururl.com/login instead of yoururl.com/wp-admin.

Re: Wordpress Issue by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2016
plsss any reason why Glo network just refuse to work well when updating my WordPress
I can't upload image, I can't use the theme option and save changes the browsers say connection time out
wats d way forward!!!
#sad
Re: Wordpress Issue by Seconsol92(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
IkpemhiTG:
plsss any reason why Glo network just refuse to work well when updating my WordPress
I can't upload image, I can't use the theme option and save changes the browsers say connection time out
wats d way forward!!!
#sad
maybe you should contact your hosting provider

(1) (Reply)

Mark's Visit To Nigeria: The Disappointment To Nairalanders / My First Topic / Another Bloody Weekend In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.