Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help: Problem With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Problem With Adsense (869 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Problem On Godaddy Domain Name / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right / Having Problem With Your Hosting Provider - Beta Host Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2016
please I need help on adsense.
I applied for google adsense, got my ad code. i pasted the code using google adsense plugin. now the problem is, the ad is not appearing and when my site is viewed on a mobile phone, i get an error message. site is www.blog361.com

please what do i do
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by mr2kay(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Sageez:
please I need help on adsense.
I applied for google adsense, got my ad code. i pasted the code using google adsense plugin. now the problem is, the ad is not appearing and when my site is viewed on a mobile phone, i get an error message. site is www.blog361.com

please what do i do
bro chill that's how it works.If you bothered to read there message in your adsense home they would serve blank ads during the review process.
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by mr2kay(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2016
And pls fix your site too
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2016
mr2kay:
bro chill that's how it works.If you bothered to read there message in your adsense home they would serve blank ads during the review process.
thanks boss
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2016
mr2kay:
And pls fix your site too
how? Did you observe any error?
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by mr2kay(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Sageez:
how? Did you observe any error?
like you said it gives you error on mobile, if you could notice such why don't you think Google would too and this might affect your verification
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Fix these as well

1. Have genuine content
2. The display, try and change it to box layout its too wide
3. The second ads location at the header makes it too tall
4. You can as well change your theme, you will get better one on https://wordpress.org/themes/search/magazine/

OR Do you like any of these template

http://techrado.com
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
Fix these as well

1. Have genuine content
4. You can as well change your theme, you will get better one on https://wordpress.org/themes/search/magazine/

thanks sir, your comment was really helpfull
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by afternysc(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Patience is a virtue. #BESTNAIJA
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
Fix these as well

1. Have genuine content

i have changed the theme but now have a bigger problem. the feature images on my post aint appearing. how do I fix it please?
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Sageez:
i have changed the theme but now have a bigger problem. the feature images on my post aint appearing. how do I fix it please?

For the sake of adsense remove the Affiliate banner

I have check ur blog but GloBADcom network is so slow in I can view the site. but from the little part I can open, i will recomend that you
=> disable any caching plugin you are using, and see if it workout
=> try another theme
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

For the sake of adsense remove the Affiliate banner

I have check ur blog but GloBADcom network is so slow in I can view the site. but from the little part I can open, i will recomend that you
=> disable any caching plugin you are using, and see if it workout
=> try another theme
i have removed the banner. i have also deactivated all newly installed plugins. to change the theme, i will need a theme that looks almost the same with the one I am using. i just like the theme for it's neatness and beautiful look
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sageez:
i have removed the banner. i have also deactivated all newly installed plugins. to change the theme, i will need a theme that looks almost the same with the one I am using. i just like the theme for it's neatness and beautiful look

But now the thumbs are showing
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by Sageez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

But now the thumbs are showing
on selected browsers.
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by b2kcent: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have being blogging for more than 6 months But each time I apply for AdSense they kept on disapproving it with thesame reasons. Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved. I don't. know ads code. my user name is www.inspired..com.ng I really need help.
Re: Help: Problem With Adsense by b2kcent: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have being blogging for more than 6 months But each time I apply for AdSense they kept on disapproving it with thesame reasons. Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved. I don't. know ads code. my user name is www.inspired..com.ng . I really need help.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Editor Needed in Abeokuta - 08094990098 / ... / Nigeria Adsense Availabe For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.