Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,218 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Agents - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Agents (267 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents / Fake Agents / About The Association Of Estate Agents In Nigeria (AEAN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agents by zhandul(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
*ATTENTION FELLOW AGENTS*
Its time we wake up and work professional, Stop being used by unserious clients.
Due to economic challenge in this country, tons of real estate agents no longer know their Right, they fall for every dick and harry client all in a bid to earn money.
Its has been discovered recently that lots of clients are WINDOW SHOPPERS, they engage agents in property search and at the end they wont buy.
Please we need to learn to filter Real Clients from Window shoppers else you will waste your precious time and Money and nothing comes out of it..
*THINGS YOU MUST AVOID.*
*Open budget clients: Before you decide to buy anything, you must have fixed budget in Mind. So no one should deceive you with so-called open budget*

*Please send pics the client stays abroad, all that is scam*

*I need 4000acres of Land in Ibeju Lekki: this is not possible because even a community cant own upto such size of land else you get into Govt. Land Wahala*

*I need 1000sqm land in Lekki phase one for N80million: This also is scam*

*NOTE: Stop wasting your hard earn money on calls that wont bring in cash into your pocket, ask questions and guide the client so he dont waste your time..*

*NEED TO KNOW PRICES OF LANDS FROM LEKKI PHASE ONE TO EPE?*
Re: Agents by DaveAloomah(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice write up. I am really in support of what you have said. Please is there a good Whatsapp group where serious minded and professional agents interact? I will like if someone can add me into any group. I am a Lawyer.
Re: Agents by benbertie: 4:28am On Oct 25, 2017
You need to know how to go about the process of buying and owning a Property in Nigeria. There are several Laws which govern and regulate the process. Hence, usually, it is time and capital intensive. On Property transactions, the legal maxim is apt: “Caveat Emptor” - Buyers Beware. It is not for a Seller to beware. A Buyer needs to exercise full caution and due diligence when buying a property.

This Guide on How to Buy Property [Land or House] in Nigeria makes a bold attempt to provide an in-depth insight on all an interested Buyer should know. Simply follow our prescribed step:
1. Identify the objectives.
2. Conduct a physical inspection of the property.
3. Hire professionals to conduct a property search.
4. Documentation and payments.
5. Take possession.
6. Processing of governors consent & registration of documents with the State Government.

Read the full Article https://www.nairaland.com/4136950/guide-how-buy-property-land#61743909

(1) (Reply)

540sqm For Sale In An Estate Lekki Phase 1 Rhd For 65m Net / The Real Deal!! / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.